A Meeting of Paths

Aao Milo Chale

Jaana  Kahan Na Ho Patha

Hum Jo Chal Ne Lage

Chal Ne Lage Hai Yeh Raaste

Aahha Manzil Se Behatar

Lagne Lage Hai Yeh Raaste...🌈

_______________________________________________________________

When Dev held Megha's hand like that, Megha got quite anxious for a second and didn't know what to say. Feeling nervous, Megha said, "Sir, I don't know what you mean, but you have no right to touch me this way."

After saying this, Megha left the place.

"Uff! I don't know what he was talking about," she thought.

Megha was very tired, so she went to sleep right after getting home. But the next day was Mr Singhania's farewell, where everyone played many games, and then Mr Singhania announced, "Now it's time to dance. I've written the names of all my staff on these chits; everyone will dance with their partner."

When Megha saw her partner's name, she was shocked. "Umm, Dev."

As Megha was dancing with Dev, she became quite nervous, and butterflies filled her stomach. Noticing this, Dev asked, "Are you uncomfortable, Megha?"

"Umm, no sir, I am fine," Megha replied.

"Okay."

In the end, Mr. Singhania said goodbye and wrapped up the farewell party. Now, the trip to Manali was also over, and everyone had to return to Delhi. As soon as Megha got back to the office, she focused on her work. But after a while, a message came on her phone: "Director Megha, please come into my room."

Reading the message, Megha went to Dev.

"Yes, sir?"

"Megha, could you please help me with these? I think you can do them," Dev said.

And then Megha began to help Dev. As they worked, it got quite late.

"Megha, if you don't mind, can I drop you home? It's very late," Dev offered.

"Thank you, sir, but I will go by my bus or else I will book a cab."

"Okay then, goodnight, Megha."

Then Megha started booking her cab, but neither the bus was coming nor the cab. Dev was watching all this from a distance and then went up to Megha and said, "Megha, it's very late and it's not safe. Come, I will drop you."

Megha couldn't say anything and had to go with Dev. He dropped her off.

"Thank you, sir."

"No problem, Megha," Dev said.

_______________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading ❤️

Do not forget to like vote and comment also follow for more updates

Premika❤️