Whispers of the Heart

Behti rehti nahar, nadiya si
Teri duniya mein
Meri duniya hai teri chahton mein
Main dhal jaati hu teri adaton mein
Agar tum saath ho...
🌊

____________________________________________________________

As soon as Megha arrived at the office and saw Janvi after 1 month, she said,

"Oh Janvi, where have you been? It's been so hard without you!"

"Calm down, sister; I'm here now," Janvi chuckled

"You have no idea how much I missed you," Megha said, hugging Janvi.

"Come on, don't be so sentimental," Janvi teased.

Megha started to cry even more.

"By the way, have you heard the name of our new CEO, Mr Dev Sharma...?" Janvi said.

As soon as she said this, Janvi began to tease Megha, and Megha started to blush, her face turning completely red.

"Look at her, still blushing! It's been 15 years, and you're still making me cry! You should try to look at someone else too, sister," Janvi said.

"No, I can't! Let's drop this and what about Harshvardhan? When are you both getting married?"

"Everything is fine; we will do it soon," Janvi said hesitantly.

"What's going on, Janvi? Is there a problem? Why are you saying this?" Megha asked.

"When did I say that? Everything is fine, okay?"

"Alright, then let's get back to work now," Megha said.

"Yes, Director," Janvi said with a laugh.

The two of them got back to work, but just then, everyone's phones buzzed with a message.

"Today there will be an office party at 8:00 pm. I would request you all to be present," the message from Dev read.

As soon as they read the message, everyone was pleased and quickly began finishing their work. By 8:00, they all headed to the party room and played many games, everyone all where enjoying a lot and many people started to dance also, except Megha,everybody started to drink.

"Hey Megha, you should drink too," Janvi suggested.

"No, I get very tipsy from alcohol," Megha replied.

"Alright then," Janvi said.

"Whatever it is, I just can't drink," Megha said.

After saying this, Megha started wandering around the party when suddenly she spotted Dev. He had drunk quite a bit and was struggling to keep himself together. Megha quickly went to him.

"Are you okay, sir?" Megha asked.

Dev's face was red, and his eyes looked a bit sad. "I... I'm fine," he murmured, but it was clear he wasn't.

 Megha felt a pang of sadness seeing Dev's troubled expression as Dev's sorrows were Megha's sorrows it was feeling like her soul left her body she could not bear it. Megha grabbed Dev's hand and thought "Ye ghar jane ki toh halat mein toh nahi hain ise executive lounge mein le jaana thikh rahega wahin so jayega," and led him to the executive lounge, but then Dev started to feel nauseous. He was quite weak; this was the first time he had drunk so much. Megha took him to the washroom, and after that, she helped him lie down on the bed. Dev's gaze was fixed on Megha, and his heart was racing as if he were about to kiss her. Just as Megha was about to leave, Dev grabbed her hand from behind and whispered, "Megha, Megha..."

_______________________________________________________________

Follow for more and do not forget to vote and comment

Stay tuned 

Premika❤️