𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟓

𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐏𝐎𝐕 :

It's been a week and half since school have started.
It was now the last class for the day, I was staring at the clock waiting for the minutes to pass. I was zoned out and I clearly didn't hear the teacher calling my name. "Finney" he called for the 3rd time. "Oh... Uh , yes Mr.Asman ?" I said as I was now looking in his eyes.
"What's the answer to question 10?" "Um... It's north" "correct..." He said in a disappointment tone, I guess he wasn't expecting me to answer it right.
Soon after the bell rang and everyone, I mean everyone started running out like they were trying to escape the prison.
I was walking down the street all alone because Gwen wanted to go to Amy's. she does that a lot, Going to her friends house and she's not home most of the time . I don't blame her , I mean I wouldn't want to go home while dad is there as well but I have to. Because first of all my dad isn't used to me being out a lot and second of all Griffin and Bruce probably have their own things to do, I mean were best friends but we won't hangout after school much, maybe once of twice a week.
Griffin is home most of the time or he would go out with billy. And Bruce would hang out with Vance or have baseball practices. The group, and by group I mean the 6 of us have decided that we should hang out together sometimes so we're probably gona go to grab n go with Vance tomorrow after school.
As I was lost in the sea of my thoughts I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I turned around and my gaze was meet by Robin. I smiled at him as he smiled back.
"Hey finn" "hey robs" "oOoOo robs? I like the nickname" I giggle at the respond "you gave me a nickname, so I did the same" I said as I started walking again. "Well, I guess rules are rules" Robin said as he started to walk besides me.
We walked in silence for a bit until Robin started saying something. "Are you coming tomorrow?" "Coming were? Grab n go?" I asked back. Robin nod in respond "yup, are you coming?" "Mhm, yea I'm coming" Robin smiled and mumbled something to himself . I couldn't quit hear what he said. "So I guess I'll see you tomorrow guapo!" "Good bye robs!" "Adios nino bonito!".
I smiled as I walked in the other street separating my way from Robin.i walked to the similar house in the street as I stood in front of the door. I breathed in then unlocked the door walking inside. I slowly took off my shoes not wanting to wake the old man passed out on the couch. I walked to the coach, talking the vodca from his hand putting it on the counter In the kitchen as I walked to my room upstairs. I got changed and lay on bed, it was a tiring day , just like the other days but a bit more tiring . But I'm happy the group have decided we should hang out all together instead of being 2 by 2 . Lucky me I didn't had homework except for the math of course, as always. Mr. Smith won't let us be without homework. not even for one day! or in that case the sky will fall in his opinion. I yawn as I felt my eyes going shut slowly, I haven't slept good these days so maybe I can take a small nap now.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 : 𝟔𝟎𝟖 <𝟑
𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬! 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠? (𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫 ).
𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲, 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒! 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 ✨𝟖𝟑✨ 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬? 𝐈 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝟖𝟑 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡!
𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝! ✨