𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐

𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐏𝐎𝐕 :
I woke up as my clock started ringing, shutting it up fast so the sound wouldn't wake my dad up .
I got to bathroom and start brushing my teeth when suddenly Gwen came out of her room, still in her pj's thought.
"Good morning gweny" I smiled at her as I put my tooth brush back in the cup "hey Finney good morning" she said in a sleepy voice.
I Pat her shoulder " you should go get ready, I'll make something for you to eat before we leave"
She looked at me confused "won't you eat anything yourself?" "I'll just have a small peace of Toast"
I walked back to my room to put something on, I took a look at my closet and picked a long sleeved gray shirt with black stripes and some blue jeans and my dark blue converse on as I picked my bag and went downstairs, I made one toast for myself and one for gweny, then I apply some butter on the toast that was for gwen.
She came down about some seconds later I was done applying the butter for her, I gave her toast to her and we walked out of the door.
We started walking down the streets finding our way to school.
As we were some minutes away from school someone Pat my shoulder. I jumped a bit by the sudden touch but I turned around and was met by Bruce.
Amy was next to him talking to gwen about whatever stuff.
"Hey finney how are you? Did I scare you?" He said the last part in a teasing tone but trying to seem innocent as well.
I sigh and let a giggle out because of the way he acts "hello Bruce, and no I didn't get scared at all" I said trying to look confidence.
Bruce looks at me playfully. "You almost hit the clouds with that jump! Just admit you got scared!" "Nope, never!" I giggled, so did he.
We got to the school entrance and said  goodbye to girls then spread our way from them. As we were walking down the hallways we spotted Griffin by his locker talking to some boy.

𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕 :
I spotted finney and Bruce at the hallway looking for something or someone until their eyes land on me. They started walking to us as I stopped talking and he turned around and saw my two friends standing behind him. "Oh hey finney, hey Bruce how are you guys?" I asked with a smile. Finney smirked "we're good, right Bruce?" Bruce did the same "yup totally fine" but that was when finney looked at him "so who is this Blondie your talking to?" He said in a teasing way. I stare at him not knowing how to answer.
"I'm Billy! Nice to meet you two! " Billy shaked his hand with both as I felt a bit relief now that they were good with each other, maybe there is chance of all of us being friends.
"Guys, Billy is my friend I met him yesterday at grab n go" I smiled as Bruce and finney nod.
"You guys can come and sit at our table in lunch!" Billy said.
"What do you mean 𝙾𝚄𝚁 table? " finney said confused.
"You know, me and my friends. I wanted to introduce Griffin to my friends and introduce my friends to Griffin so this would be nice if you guys come too! We can all meet up and know each other and maybe we all became closer! In that case we can all hangout together!"
I giggle at how exited Billy was to show his friends to us and us to his friends, so did finney and Bruce.
The bell range and we all picked our books and went for our classes, can't wait for lunch to come up! I can't wait to see Billy's friends. Even though we met yesterday we are good friends, so his friends are my friends too.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 : 𝟔𝟔𝟔
𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 , 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭.
𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝟏𝟐 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐨 𝐲𝐚𝐡✨😂😭
𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝! 𝐆𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐠𝐨 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝟏𝐚𝐦 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰 👇⏱️✨😂😭