𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟎

𝚃𝚆 : 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍, 𝚜𝚑, 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝, 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 (?)

𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐏𝐎𝐕 :

After taking some breaths, I decided to open the door.

I was late and I didn't tell my dad I was gonna be out. I'm just gonna hope his sleeping.

I slowly opened the door but as soon as I closed it behind me when I entered a glass hit the wall, right next to my head.

I took a glance at my dad who was standing in front of me, I felt scared, not safe and I just wanted to run away.

I looked down fast when I saw the anger on his face.

"Where were you? " he said in a threatening tone. "O--out with some.... Friends" I whispered.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY? " he shouted. I shut my eyes and this time I said it louder. "Out... With some, friends" I looked at the floor.

"What friends? Where! LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU! " I looked up and was met with his angry eyes.

"I---im sorry! " "SORRY? OH... YOUR FUCKED UP FINNEY" he said as he took off his belt and then it started.

Just like always he started hitting me as I fell on the ground. He kept doing it.

A moment to Seconds and seconds to minutes. I was crying, begging him to stop as all my back was burning like it was on fire, but he didn't stop.

He always tried not to hit my face cause, why would he. If he does people would notice and ask me or him about it.
But this time was different...  .

As soon as he stopped hitting me with the belt I got up. "Are you trying to run away boy? " he said in rage. "NO! I'm sorry---" "NOW YOU SHOUT AT ME HUH? HAVEN'T YOU LEARNED YOUR LESSON! "

before I could speak he threw an empty beer bottle at me, but instead of throwing it to the wall next to me to scare me he threw it to my face.

The bottle hit my face hard, I couldn't feel my face anymore. I felt dizzy and soon I felt my face was a bit wet. I just hit the ground and my eyes start to feel heavy. Soon everything went black.

~ 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝟸 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 ~
(𝚂𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅)

I opened my eyes slowly as I felt the hard floor and some sharp stuff on my face, I got up from the floor slowly walking to my room.

Dad was nowhere to be found, I just went to the room then closed the door behind me.

My back and face were burning, I didn't remember why but soon after realization hit me.

I walked speed to the bathroom in my room and looked in the mirror .

'Shit shit shit shit! ' I thought as I saw my face in the mirror.

There was dried blood on and under my red nose as I had some small cuts on my cheeks and under my eyes.

I picked the first aid kit and started cleaning my face and washing my face so the dry blood wasn't on it anymore.

I took off my shirt and looked at myself in the Mirror...

Why should I be so skinny and pathetic...? Why can't I just---be like the others? And I'm so stupid and I can't even stand up for myself!

I know it's been 3 months. I was clear for 3 months, for the whole summer! But.. I just can't.

I took a small blade from the cabinet in my bathroom and started counting.

One because I'm pathetic, two because I can't stand up for myself, three because I'm so useless, four because I'm skinny, five because I get Bullied, six because I'm so stupid, seven because I'm a fag, eight because I'm not good enough, nine because I can't be a good friend neither a good son or brother and ten, because I broke my promise to myself and did this shit again.

I looked at the cuts and my bloody hands. My hands were shaking as I was on edge of tears. I cried, I let out all my feelings, letting the tears make my now clean cuts on my face wet.

After about 5 minutes I started cleaning the fresh cuts I made and I put some bandages on them then I cleaned the Bruises and cuts my dad gave me on my back and a bit on my stomach.

After I was done I cleaned the bathroom and put the stuff in their own places then wore my shirt back on and went out.

I slowly lay on my bed and stare at the ceiling. I felt sleepy.

I got under the blanket and slowly fell asleep.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 : 𝟕𝟖𝟒 <𝟑 (𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐖)

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐈'𝐦 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤! ✨ 𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝟓𝟖 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟒𝟐𝟎 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬! 🥺✨🌚 𝐈'𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 .
𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐈'𝐦 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 Tᗷᑭ ᑕᕼᗩTᖴIᑕT 𝐬𝐨, 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝟏 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭.
𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝! ✨ 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞! ✨