𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟔

𝐕𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐏𝐎𝐕 :

I woke up just like every other normal day, except that one thing was not gonna be normal today. Today was the day that the group wanted to hang out together, like ALL OF US together. It's been maybe one or two weeks we all know each other but we haven't hanged out all together by now.
I did go out with bruce for like, 3 or 4 times but it wasn't really much. The first time that me and bruce went out together was by accident.

(𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎)
(𝚂𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚅𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝙿𝙾𝚅)

As I was walking down the street to go to grab n' go, I saw a familiar person from behind. They were entering the shop. They had short black hair and they were wearing a green t shirt with jeans. I didn't mind it, I mean everyone can have a green t shirt and most of people do have black hair so.
I entered the store and got by the pinball machine, like always. As I was ready to start playing my game I felt a tap on my shoulder.
I wanted to do the regular thing, turn back and punch the person. But as soon as I turned back my eyes we're met with Bruce's shiney deep black eyes. I felt something in my stomach. something weird I hadn't felt before, but I decided to not think about it and keep everything cool, as always.
"Hey bruce...how are you doing?" I said in my regular tone, not too hursh but not too soft as well. I mean, we're in a shop and there are a lot of people here right now so Im not gona show my soft side---- wait, am I saying ill show my soft side to bruce if we weren't here??? Uhhh wtf am I thinking of right now---
"Vance? Vance! " bruce called out for the 3rd time "hm, oh uhhh... Ya bruce?" "Are you ok, I called you for like, 3 times!" "Oh um yeah I'm good. So what are you doing here?" "Nothing to be honest. it's just that my baseball practice was cancelled and I was board, Griffin is at his gymnastics class and Finney , he can't hang out because --- well he didn't tell me why but he said he can't." Bruce answered while he looked at me with those deep beautiful black eyes that matched his soft light toned skin---- WAIT! What the hell is wrong with me why do I keep thinking like this! "Mhm you know ,you can hangout with me if you want to" I said in a careless tone but deep down there I was hoping he would say yes.
"Sure! What do you wanna do Vance?" "Hm, maybe we can but some drinks and go to the park." "Great idea!" Bruce took my hand as he lead me to the drinks fridge.
I was blushing a bit because he took my hand, why am I getting like this!
"So what drink do you want Vance? " "um, coca cola I guess" "cool choice! And I'm gona get a sprite" he quickly took the drinks and went to counter. Before he could pay I gave the cashier the money and we walked out. "Thanks" "for what? " "for paying for the drinks" "it's not a big deal" I said as he smiled.

We arrived at the park and sat on the swings as we talked.
We talked for about 2 hours and half, he told me that he had a sister and how he played baseball since he was literally 1 year old and he talked about Finney and Griffin a bit. He mentioned that Finney lived with his dad and sister and Griffin didn't have a father and was alone with his mom. I told him about how my dad was a bitch too and that he cheated on my mom with someone when I was only 1 years old and about 5 years later when my mom found out he just ran away and left Denver. "he left us all alone, but im sure it was better for us, he was a total bitch! " Bruce giggled at my last sentence "if you say so" he said.
I felt I trust Bruce enough , so I started saying our secret to him.
"Bruce" "yeah? " "I wanted to share a secret of us with you" "what do you mean us? " "me, robin and Billy" "oh ok spill it out!" "Well, you can't tell anyone that I told you this" "ok.so? The secret? " "so uhhh, me Robin and Billy. We somehow have a band and nobody, I mean really nobody except our parents know about it. The name of our band is 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒘 𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 and yah, we've been doing for maybe a year and half or something." Bruce looked surprised, he was literally staring in my soul with those now wide eyes. I started to feel worried and stress that maybe it was a bad idea, but that was until he spoke. "OH MY GOD!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT THIS IS SOOOOO FUCKING COOL! "  I chuckled and felt reliefed as he said that. "Well well well, it seems like Bruce 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝒃𝒐𝒚 Yamada can curse too! " I said as I start to laugh .
Bruce Turned red as he hit me playfully "hey it's not funny! " he said as he laughed too.

(𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢)
(𝚂𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚅𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝙿𝙾𝚅)

I smiled at the memory. It turned out Bruce is actually a good secret keeper, he hasn't told anyone!
I started to get ready for school, putting on a white tank-top with light blue jeans and a white hoodie on as I puted on my shoes and then brushed my teeth.
I made some toast and ate them before starting to walk to school.
Well, maybe I won't have a good start for the day with all those stupid classes but I'm definitely gona have such a fun time with group after school, even if I don't admit to it.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 : 𝟏𝟎𝟎𝟒
𝐈𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐏𝐎𝐕!
𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝟐 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐫𝐨𝐰? 𝐖𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲.
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨
𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑✨𝟏𝟏𝟒✨𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒!!!✨
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞✨ 𝟐𝟑 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒! ✨
𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞! ✨😭
𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝!
𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞! ✨