𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟖

𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐏𝐎𝐕 :

It was now lunch time. I entered the lunch room and looked around trying to find the others. Soon I was met by Vance eyes looking into mine, he waved at me.

I walked to the table and sat next to bruce and Griffin was sitting on the other side of him. Vance was in front of bruce and Billy by his side was in front of Griffin, just like the way we sat all the other days, but Robin wasn't there yet, he normally sits in front of me and beside Vance.

At first no one noticed how my face was somehow cuted because of the fight we had in the morning with the bullies. soon as Robin came and said hi to everyone, as soon as he sat in front of me he looked both shocked and mad .

My face wasn't that screwed, I just had a cut on my lip and a cut on my cheek.
A few other burieses were on my upper side of arm because they kicked it.

I was used to getting hitted but it was a while I haven't gotten any hit by them.

"Finney why the fuck do you have a small cut on your lip and one on your cheek? " robin asked in a mad but worried tone. "I'm fine, just got into a little fight this morning" "with who? " "it doesn't matter robs" and now everyone were looking at us.

When I wanted to defend myself saying nothing bad have happened Vance started talking. "His fine Robin, just some kids tried to beat him up but I saved him" he said and made a pose trying to show his muscular arms (💪) "I'm a big hero" he said again. Everyone chuckled at his action. Robin sighed "Fine, but tell me next time if someone tried to fuck with you. Ok Finn? " "fine robs, I will" I said, throwing my hand in air like it didn't matter.

Everyone started talking again, about every random thing we found. Gossiping, jocking or even nagging. I really loved the group, we all loved each other and I'm happy we all got so close just in 2 weeks.

Soon after lunch was over and today I had math class at this hour , math class with Robin.

As I sat on my seat in math class. the bell rang and Robin ran in the class right before the teacher entered.

Robin throw himself on the seat next to me before anyone could come and seat there, even though no one would really come.

He smiled at me with a embersed face and I smile back.

~𝟹𝟶 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛~

A note was slid on my table.

~𝘙𝘰𝘣𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨
~𝐹𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑦 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔

𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘬?
𝑌𝑎? 𝑊ℎ𝑦?
𝘐𝘥𝘬, 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘴𝘬.
𝑂ℎ 𝑜𝑘. 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢?
𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰...
𝑀ℎ𝑚.
𝘞𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱?
𝑊𝑎𝑖𝑡, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝 𝑚𝑎𝑡ℎ?
𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 ו×
𝘖𝘧 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘐 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘩 :>
𝑈𝑚... 𝑂𝑘 𝐼 𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑠 <3

"Hey sir, can I use the rest room? " Robin asked.
"I don't know, CAN you? " the teacher said. Oh god, really?
"Ughhhh... MAY-I-USE-THE-RESTROOM" Robin said word by word.
"You may" he answered with a smile.

As soon as Robin got out of class I stod up.
"May I go to the bathroom please? "
"Sure Finney, thanks for using your brain" the teacher answered looking at the other people in class.