𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟗

𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐏𝐎𝐕 :

Soon we arrived to grab n' go and as it was obvious Vance got to his dearest pinball first.

"Y'all can go do whatever the fuck you want, idc and idgaf as long as I have my pinball machine." Vance said in a literal baby tone, at least it was like that in my opinion.

"I'm gona stay here and watch" Bruce said with a small smile. I smirked at him and he looked at me with a 'don't you fucking dare or I'll push you off of an cliff' look so I just turned around and walked to the soda part as the others were neither watching the game or talking.

As I was about to grabe a grape soda I felt someone hands placed on my shoulder.

I turned around and my eyes we're met by Robins. He smiled at me, a warm smile.

"Hey robs, you wanna get a soda? " "coca cola please. " he said as he winked at me. I felt my face heat up but I brushed it off.

I didn't like Robin like that! Did I? I mean , look at that perfect skin tone and those worked out arms ---- NOPE! NO FINNEY! NONONONONO!

I got a cola and a grape soda out and went to payment table with Robin fallowing me.

As I wanted to pay I saw a hand giving the cash to the cashier , a familiar tan skinned hand. I looked beside me and there was Robin.

He gave me my grape soda after he paid. "Thanks" "what? Why? " "for paying for it" "oh no problem! It's not a big deal" "but thank you" Robin smiled at me, his sweet and nice smile. So I smiled back .

We went back next to the others as Vance was playing and they were talking. "And that's why I think we shouldn't let them disappear, Look! They bought soda but I don't see any soda for me in their hands!" Griffin said.

I chuckled, so did Robin. "Sorry griff , didn't know you want one" I said back.

Griffin sighed. "It's ok--" then he gave a smirk "-- I'm gonna have from your soda instead finney! " he said as he was having a innocent smile.

I giggled and gave him my soda can, he drank some from. But from the corner of my eye I saw Robin looking at us , in a weird way. Was he made? Or Jalous? Or maybe upset?

But at the same time I felt some other gaze from my back burning in my head. It was probably Billy cause soon after he came next to Griffin.

Griff gave me the can back "thanks finneyyyyyy" he said dragging the 'y'all.

"Your welcome Griff" I said as I smiled.

We all talked and laughed , we cheered Vance and got unhappy when he couldn't beat his high score. We had so much fun all together, but it was until 6:34 pm when we decided we need to go home. That's when I remembered dad was probably home by now and I was not.

I knew I was fucked up, as I was slowly walking to the house direction.

I got in front of the main entrance before talking some breaths and decide to open the door.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 : 𝟓𝟓𝟒
𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥! 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐭 𝟒:𝟏𝟓𝐚𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝟒:𝟓𝟔𝐚𝐦 𝐫𝐧.
𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥.
𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 ✨𝟓𝟑✨ 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 ✨𝟐𝟖𝟓✨ 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬!
𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝!