𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟕

𝐓𝐖 : 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭 (𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡)

Finney POV :

I arrived school sooner than normal, I waited in the hallway to see if anyone was going to come.no one was at school except for me but Soon after I herd some foot steps so I turned around but I wasn't sure the thing I saw was good or bad. Matt and Matty were coming over me, it was suspicious that buzz wasn't with them, they're always together to be honest.
I can't say I really cared, they didn't bully me anymore. Right?
"Hey finney boy, long time no talk!" Matty said in a teasing tone as he walked closer to me. "Um, hey matt, hey Matty how are you guys? " Matt chuckled, so did Matty.
Matty hadn't changed much since last year, the only thing that have changed in him was his hight and he got a bit bigger, not much just a little he seemed to have a hair cut as well. And Matt still had his short brown curls like before, and just like Matty he have gotten taller and a little bigger.
They both walked closer to me "oh finney Finney Finney, you haven't changed have you? Still the small kind innocence soul who doesn't want to hurt anyone" Matty said again.
I was a bit counfiused, what did he mean? Matt pushed me on floor and before I could think Matty and Matt were punching my face and kicking me. I felt my own blood on my face, probably from my nose and lip. My body felt numb and I knew this wasn't really a lot. I mean, I have felt more pain, more pain than this. And I knew this was nothing compared to that. But I couldn't help feeling mad and upset. Mad at myself. Why can't I just stand up for myself? Why am I so pathetic? It's so ridiculous how I thought the bullying was over.
I started to tear up and after all, I couldn't keep it inside me anymore so I just let it out...
I started to cry, I let the tears slowly role down on my cheeks and after moments they started to get mixed with the blood on my face.
"Hahaha look at yourself finney boy, crying? Really? Your such a baby!" Matty said. That made me feel worst. not because of what he said, but because I knew it was true.
As I was taking the hits I felt someone took Matty off of me.
I looked up just to see----

𝐕𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐏𝐎𝐕 :

After I ate my toast I got out of the house and started to walk down the street to school. Some minutes later I arrived to school, it was quite. Very quite, I can't say it was suspicious because it's early and everyone would normally arrive in about 10 to 15 minutes but at the same time there should be at least 1 or 2 person around.
As I walked through the gate I herd some faint voices.
Between the talks I herd someone saying 'finney' so I walked closer. Now I had a view of what was happening. I saw 2 person, wait-- they are Matt and Matty.
"Buzz didn't let us do this while he was around but now his absence,so this is our time you stupid fag" I herd matty say , as Matt took a step to left I saw--FINNEY! THEY WERE BEATING FINNEY! oh my Lord they are dead.
I walked behind matty as I throw his away and got on top of him, I started to punch him, I punched more and more as I felt so mad. I was in rage and I couldn't take this. Seeing FINNEY getting hit was the end of it for my patient.
I hitted matty again and again as his face was all bloody now, so as my knuckles were.
Matt tried to push me and get matty out of my grip but instead I throw him on the ground and punched him right in face.
The students were coming now and there was a crowd around us. I couldn't see FINNEY anymore, he was gone now.
I got up and started looking around trying to find Finney but he was no where to be found.
I ran to bathroom and find him sitting at  the end of bathroom with his back at the wall.
I slowly walked over to him "hey finney"
I said in a low and calm voice.
"H-hey Vance. Thanks." He said in a faint voice. His tone was somehow broken.
"You good man? I mean, I know your probably not ok physically... I'm talking about how you feel. " I said in a somehow worried voice.
"Ya. I'm fine Vance , really. I really appreciate your help." He forced a smile on his face " and Unlike what everyone thinks, your kind and you care. I mean, I guess" he said with a giggle at the end. I know he just wanted to make me think his fine, but I knew deep down there something was not ok.
"It's ok not to be ok finfin." I said as I smiled. "He smiled as he looked at me back. " finfin" he paused for some seconds. "I like the nickname" then suddenly I felt his arms around me. It felt, weird.not a bad weird, but a good one. I huged him back.
After some seconds he pulled back as he rubbed his eyes "thanks vance your very nice " he sniffed a bit between his words. I smiled. "Nice... Not many people tell me I'm nice, most of the time I'm the harsh, angry, doggy person in their opinion."
"Well, in my idea your just a nice kind guy who can just get mad sometimes."
As he said that, the bell rang and we walked out of the bathroom.
I walked finney to his first class and then went to my own class.
'Nice and kind guy' I smiled as I thought about it.
I didn't want people to see my soft side, like I wanted nobody to see that side of me.
But I guess I can't stop myself from showing it to my friends. I mean, finfin is right. I do care about them. About all of them, even if I don't show it.
I walked in class ignoring the teacher saying I'm late and sat on my seat at back of class.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 : 𝟏𝟎𝟔𝟖 (𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐖)
𝐎𝐦𝐠 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲! 𝟐 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐨!
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 ✨𝟏𝟐𝟔 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬✨ 𝐚𝐧𝐝✨ 𝟐𝟔 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬✨!!!!
𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝, 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞! ✨