Bonding

**Disclaimer:**

The names used in this story are borrowed from the original work *Mo Dao Shi* (also known as *The Untamed*) and belong to its rightful creators. However, the storyline and plot are entirely original and belong to me, the author. Unauthorized copying, reproduction, or distribution of my work without explicit permission is an illegal offense and will be subject to legal consequences.

Warning ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️
Lots of characters are in female form so you are not comfortable with it then skip this book.

🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂

The Garden of Wisdom, nestled deep within the sprawling domain of Goddess Mianmian, was a haven of tranquility and splendor. The air was thick with the scent of blooming flowers and the sweet melody of songbirds, their harmonies weaving effortlessly through the ancient trees that stood tall and wise, much like their mistress. Today, the garden played host to a rare respite from the ceaseless demands of the Celestial Realm, as a group of gods and goddesses gathered for a leisurely picnic.

Goddess Wei Ying, the embodiment of Balance, sat on a soft blanket spread over the lush grass, her silver hair glimmering under the warm sunlight. Beside her were Nie Huisang, the Goddess of Justice, who wore her usual composed expression, and Wen Ning, the Goddess of Peace, whose serene smile never wavered. The three goddesses had arrived early, relishing the chance to relax amidst nature’s embrace.

“This place is as beautiful as ever, Mianmian,” Wei Ying remarked, her voice carrying a note of genuine appreciation. The garden was a reflection of Mianmian’s essence, an endless wellspring of knowledge and growth.

Mianmian, with her golden hair that caught the light like strands of liquid sunlight, smiled warmly from where she was arranging an assortment of divine fruits and delicacies. “It’s my pleasure to share it with all of you. We deserve these moments, don’t we?”

“Indeed,” Nie Huisang  agreed, her sharp eyes scanning the horizon as if she could see the countless duties waiting for her return. “But for now, let’s enjoy this rare break.”

Just as they settled into the comforting ambiance, the sound of approaching footsteps drew their attention. Wei Ying’s heart skipped a beat, a sensation she had grown accustomed to whenever Lan Zhan, the God of Technology, was near. He appeared from behind a cluster of flowering trees, accompanied by Lan Xichen, the God of Arts. Lan Zhan’s presence was magnetic, his aura a blend of intellect and curiosity, while Lan Xichen exuded a carefree creativity that was impossible to ignore.

“Ladies,” Lan Xichen greeted with a playful bow, his eyes sparkling with mischief. “I hope we’re not intruding on your little gathering?”

“Not at all,” Mianmian responded, gesturing to the empty spots on the blanket. “Join us. The more, the merrier.”

Wei Ying felt the familiar flutter of anxiety as Lan Zhan settled beside her, his proximity sending a jolt of awareness through her. She tried to calm herself, focusing on the rhythmic breathing she’d mastered over centuries, but her heart betrayed her, pounding so loudly she feared he might hear it—or worse, that everyone else might.

Lan Zhan glanced at her, and their eyes met. For a brief moment, the world around them seemed to fade, leaving only the silent connection that pulsed between them. His eyes, so full of unspoken thoughts and untapped emotions, shimmered like the stars he often studied. Wei Ying quickly averted her gaze, her cheeks flushing with a warmth that had nothing to do with the sun.

Wen Ning, always attuned to the undercurrents of emotion, noticed the exchange. She said nothing, but a small, knowing smile played at the corners of her lips. She silently rooted for her friend, hoping that one day, Wei Ying would allow herself to fully embrace the feelings she kept so carefully hidden.