Beginning

**Disclaimer:**

The names used in this story are borrowed from the original work *Mo Dao Shi* (also known as *The Untamed*) and belong to its rightful creators. However, the storyline and plot are entirely original and belong to me, the author. Unauthorized copying, reproduction, or distribution of my work without explicit permission is an illegal offense and will be subject to legal consequences.

Warning ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️
Lots of characters are in female form so you are not comfortable with it then skip this book.

🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂

In the vast expanse of the Celestial Realm, where stars shimmered like jewels against the velvety night, there stood a grand palace of ethereal beauty. This palace, known as the Hall of Equilibrium, was the home of Goddess Wei Ying, the revered Goddess of Balance. Its towering columns were carved from the purest alabaster, and its floors sparkled with mosaic patterns that mirrored the delicate harmony of the universe itself.

Wei Ying, with her flowing silver hair that cascaded down her back like a river of moonlight, was the embodiment of equilibrium in all things. Her presence exuded a serene authority, a reminder that all forces in existence—light and dark, order and chaos—must be maintained in perfect harmony. She was a guiding force in the Celestial Realm, revered by gods and mortals alike.

Since their days of training as young deities, Wei Ying had been inseparable from her closest companions, each of whom held dominion over vital aspects of existence. Nie Huisang, the Goddess of Justice, bore the same silver hair as Wei Ying, though her eyes were sharper, reflecting her unwavering sense of righteousness. Wen Ning, the Goddess of Peace, was a calming presence with her deep black hair, as dark as the stillness of a midnight sky. Luo Qingyang, or also known as Mianmian , the Goddess of Knowledge, radiated wisdom, her golden hair shimmering like the first light of dawn. Wen Qing, the Goddess of Beauty, was a vision of charm and grace, her brownish locks flowing in waves that echoed the essence of life’s allure. Together, they formed an unbreakable bond, strengthened by their shared purpose and the trials they had overcome.

Yet, among this circle of divine beings, it was Lan Zhan, the God of Technology, who held a special place in Wei Ying's heart. Tall and striking, with eyes that gleamed with the light of endless innovation, Lan Zhan was a master of the unseen forces that connected worlds and minds. His creations bridged the gap between the celestial and the mortal, between the abstract and the tangible. Where others saw mere tools, Lan Zhan saw potential, possibilities, and the promise of progress.

From the very beginning, Lan Zhan had felt a pull toward him—a connection that went beyond their shared purpose. It was more than admiration for his intellect or respect for his craft; it was a deep, unspoken understanding, a certainty that Nathaniel was destined to play a unique role in her existence. She had tried to rationalize it, to explain it away as mere curiosity or the natural bond between allies, but deep down, she knew it was something more. He was special to her in a way that defied even her own understanding of balance.

One day, as the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a golden hue across the Hall of Equilibrium, Wei Ying found herself standing on the balcony overlooking the boundless sky. The air was warm, carrying with it the scent of blooming celestial flowers. Her thoughts were with Lan Zhan, as they often were. She wondered if he, too, felt the same inexplicable connection, the same pull that she did.

Her musings were interrupted by the familiar sound of footsteps approaching. She turned to see Nie Huisang, her silver-haired counterpart, joining her on the balcony.

"You're deep in thought," Nie Huisang observed, her voice soft yet firm. "Something troubles you, A-ying?"

Wei Ying hesitated, her gaze returning to the distant stars. "Not trouble, A-sang. Just... contemplation."

"About A-Zhan?" Nie Huisang's question was pointed, and it brought a faint blush to Wei Ying's cheeks, a rare sight for the composed Goddess of Balance.

"I cannot deny that he occupies my thoughts," Wei Ying admitted. "There is something about him that I cannot quite place. It is as if he holds a piece of the balance that I seek to maintain."

Nie Huisang smiled knowingly. "Perhaps that is because he does. We all play our parts, A-ying, but some bonds are meant to be more than mere alliances."

Wei Ying turned to face her friend, searching Nie Huisang's eyes for answers she already knew lay within herself. "Do you believe that such bonds can transcend duty? That they can exist simply because they are meant to?"

Nie Huisang nodded, her silver hair catching the light of the setting sun. "I do. And I believe that you already know the answer to your question, Wei Ying. The balance you seek is not just in the world around you but within your heart as well."

As the first stars of night began to twinkle, Wei Ying felt a sense of clarity wash over her. Perhaps it was time to stop questioning the pull she felt toward Lan Zhan and instead, embrace it for what it was—a part of her own balance, a piece of her own destiny.

With that realization, Wei Ying knew that her journey with Lan Zhan was just beginning. It would not be an easy path, for the balance she sought to maintain in the world would be tested by the very connection she felt with him. But for the first time, she felt ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead, knowing that in the end, it was this balance—this harmony between duty and love—that would define her true purpose as the Goddess of Balance.

Written By LanCeline93
Published Date: Oct 05 2024

Written By LanCeline93 Published Date: Oct 05 2024