Support

**Disclaimer:**

The names used in this story are borrowed from the original work *Mo Dao Shi* (also known as *The Untamed*) and belong to its rightful creators. However, the storyline and plot are entirely original and belong to me, the author. Unauthorized copying, reproduction, or distribution of my work without explicit permission is an illegal offense and will be subject to legal consequences.

Warning ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️
Lots of characters are in female form so you are not comfortable with it then skip this book.

🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂

As time went on, the romantic dynamics within the circle of high gods and goddesses continued to evolve, bringing unexpected yet delightful changes to the Celestial Realms.

The High God Jin Zixuan, who had been vying for Wei Ying’s attention, found himself increasingly drawn to Wen Ning, the High Goddess of Peace. Their connection was gradual, starting with small conversations and shared moments during their group gatherings. As they spent more time together, Jin Zixuan realized that Wen Ning’s serene presence and gentle spirit resonated deeply with him. What began as a friendship soon blossomed into something more, surprising both of them with its intensity.

Wei Ying, the High Goddess of Balance, noticed the shift in Jin Zixuan’s attention with a mix of relief and happiness. She had always appreciated his kindness and persistence, but her heart had never fully belonged to him. Now, seeing him and Wen Ning grow closer, she felt a sense of contentment, knowing that they had found something special together. The romance between Jin Zixuan and Wen Ning brought joy to the entire circle of friends, who watched their relationship develop with fondness.

Meanwhile, Nie Huisang, the High Goddess of Justice, found herself captivated by the High God of Thunder, a powerful and enigmatic figure known for his strength and courage. Their paths had crossed during a joint mission, and the sparks between them were undeniable. Thunder’s boldness and Nie Huisang’s unwavering sense of right and wrong created a dynamic and passionate connection. They began courting each other, and their chemistry was palpable, drawing the admiration of their peers.

Wei Ying was overjoyed for her friends. Wen Ning and Nie Huisang had always been there for her, offering support and encouragement through all the ups and downs she had faced. Seeing them both find love filled her heart with warmth and a sense of fulfillment. She knew that they deserved every bit of happiness coming their way, and she cherished the thought that their bond as friends had only grown stronger with these new developments.

For Lan Zhan, the High God of Technology, the shifting romantic landscape was a dream come true. With Jin Zixuan’s attention now focused on Wen Ning, Lan Zhan no longer had to compete for Wei Ying’s affection. He had always been determined to win her heart, and now, with the path clear, he felt even more confident in his pursuit. Every moment they spent together only deepened his feelings for her, and he was grateful for the chance to finally have Wei Ying all to himself.

Lan Zhan continued to court Wei Ying with unwavering devotion. He took her on trips across the Celestial Realms, exploring hidden corners and breathtaking landscapes that they had never seen before. They shared countless hours in conversation, laughing, and reminiscing about their past while dreaming of their future. Lan Zhan was patient, knowing that Wei Ying needed time to fully trust him again, especially after everything that had happened between them. But with every passing day, he felt their connection grow stronger, and he was determined to prove that he was worthy of her love.

Wei Ying, for her part, was still cautious. While she enjoyed Lan Zhan’s company and appreciated his efforts, she knew she had to protect her heart. The pain of their past still lingered, and she needed to be sure that this time, things would be different. Yet, as they spent more time together, she couldn’t deny the feelings that had been rekindled within her. Lan Zhan’s sincerity and persistence slowly began to break down the walls she had built around her heart, and she found herself opening up to the possibility of loving him again.

As the days turned into weeks, and the weeks into months, the relationships within the circle of gods and goddesses continued to flourish. Jin Zixuan and Wen Ning’s romance blossomed beautifully, and Nie Huisang and Thunder’s courtship grew ever stronger. The once-complicated emotions among the friends began to settle, and a sense of peace and harmony returned to their lives.

Lan Zhan’s happiness was evident to all who knew him. The joy of having Wei Ying’s undivided attention, of seeing her smile and hearing her laugh, filled his heart with a sense of fulfillment he hadn’t known in centuries. He knew that winning her heart completely would take time, but he was willing to wait as long as it took.

Wei Ying, too, felt a growing sense of peace. With her friends finding their own happiness and Nie Huisang proving himself day by day, she started to believe that perhaps, this time, love might truly be within reach. The High Goddess of Balance began to embrace the idea of a future where her heart could be whole again, and where she and Lan Zhan could find their way back to each other.

And so, the Celestial Realms continued to thrive, with love blooming in the most unexpected places, and the gods and goddesses learning that sometimes, the most beautiful things in life come when you least expect them.

Written By LanCeline93
Published Date: Oct 05 2024