The Rating Game

The day for the Rating Game has come.

You decided to see Rias before the game started. You were currently sitting on the couch at the ORC waiting for Rias. As usual Lucas followed to the ORC and is currently sitting on your lap. The time was nearing midnight which was the time for Rias and everyone else to attend the game.

Lucas: Do you think they'll win this?

Y/n: Of course they will, they all trained hard. There's no way they can lose.

Lucas: Your right. They all trained hard for this moment. But... what if Rias loses? What are you gonna do?

Y/n: Isn't obvious? I'm gonna go down there and save her.

Lucas looked at you.

Lucas: And how exactly are you gonna get down there?

Y/n: I ummm.... walk.

Lucas: You're hopeless.

Y/n: How else am I supposed to get down there?

Lucas: Teleport, obviously.

Y/n: Last time I checked, I can't create magic circles and just go wherever I please.

Lucas: Well, that's the only way to get down there. Walking isn't an option. You can't walk down to the underworld, someone would've done it if you could.

You just sighed and rubbed the bridges of your nose.

Just then Rias came walking into the room. She notices you and Lucas sitting at the couch.

Rias: Hey you two. Sona will come soon and take you so you could watch the game.

Y/n: Alright. How are you feeling?

Rias walked towards the couch and sat down next to you.

Rias: Just a little nervous.

Y/n:. Don't be. You guys will bring the house down and show that bird brain where to stick it.

Rias: I don't know about that. We're outnumbered and Riser is practically immortal.

Y/n: Your right about that. But you guys have something they don't.

Rias looked at you curious about what your about to say.

Y/n: It's the bond that you all share together. Issei, Asia, Koneko, Kiba, Akeno. They're all willing to help you. To fight for your freedom. And so am I.

Rias looked at you taken aback by what you said. She then smiled and unexpectedly leaned her head on your shoulder. You blushed slightly and looked up at the ceiling.

Rias: Your so kind Y/n. I didn't think I'll have met someone who is kindhearted and strong as you are.

Y/n: There's plenty of people who fit that bill, Rias.

Rias: True. But not all of them are a human and a dragon slayer.

Y/n: I guess you're right about that... I'm sorry.

Rias looked gave you a confused look.

Rias: For what?

You twiddle your thumbs while you looked down and stared at the floor.

Y/n: For not joining your peerage. If I did... I could be there with you. You guys will win for sure.

Rias cupped the sides of your face and made you look at you.

Rias: You shouldn't feel guilty because of that. I don't want you to change what you are for my sake.

Y/n: Rias.