A New Troublesome Sister

Days passed since the fight with Riser. During that time, you trained diligently in order to protect the ones in your life. Rias, most of all. One day, while training, Jin came to visit you, and what he had to say was a complete shock to you.

--------------------------------------------------------

You sat on the couch in the ORC club snaking on a big bag of chips. Rias was explaining about a couple of details of being a devil to Issei and Asia. Which, you were listening to since there wasn't much to do there.

Koneko would occasionally reach inside the bag to grab a couple of chips. You had noticed this and made sure the bag was lowered enough for her to get some.

Kiba sat on your left, reading a book. You often sneak a few glances at it. You lose interest in the book very quickly and continue eating your chips.

However, when you reach inside the bag, you grasp only at air.

Y/n: Say, wha?

Koneko held the last chip in her fingers and took a small bite out of it. You sighed.

Rias: Y/n.

Y/n: Yeah?

Rias: I have some transfer papers I need to deliver to Sona. Think you can give them to her?

Y/n: Transfer papers?

She nods.

Rias: We gotten three more students that will be attending Kuoh. And so, Sona asked me to look them over.

You nodded. Understanding the situation.

Y/n: Got it. Be right back then.

Rias smiles gratefully and gave you the papers.

--------------------------------------------------------

You stood before the student council door. Knocking on the door, you announce your presence and walked right in.

Sona sat in her chair. She gives you a polite smile.

Sona: Y/n. Now, this is a surprise.

Y/n: Hey, Sona. We don't talk much, do we?

Sitting down on a chair in front of her desk, you laid the papers Rias gave you on it.

Sona: The transfer papers? I assume Rias is done looking over them.

You shrug.

Y/n: She must've. I'm here because she needed them delivered.

Sona: Ah, I see. Well, in any case, I appreciate you giving me the papers.

Tsubaki seemingly came out of nowhere and leaned toward Sona to whisper something in her ear. Sona's face changed from her normal calm look to a worried one almost instantly.

Y/n: Something, wrong?

Sona was quick to shake her head.

Sona: No. No. Everything's all right. Sorry for the worry. Just a little... trouble. We'll get it sorted. Give Rias my thanks.

With a little suspicion, you stood up and bowed, respectively, to Sona and Tsubaki, then proceeded to walk out of the student council room.

Tsubaki: Should we deny these transfer papers? It will save us a lot of troubles down the road.

Sona: No. Make sure that their approved. If dangers befall the school, then we'll deal with it.

Tsubaki: Are you sure about this president?

Sona nods.

Sona: Mio Naruse won't be a problem here. If the situation becomes dire, then we simply expel her. I'm sure we can handle a couple demons coming after her. We are devils after all.