(The Protector Arc & Bio)

A week after Riser's defeat, Y/n continues with his peaceful life with Rias and his friends. But, all that ends by an unexpected visit from the Demon Lord's daughter, Mio Naruse. Now tasked with protecting her, Y/n battles Demons and Heroes with the help of new allies.

The Testament of Sister New Devil begins!

-----------------------------------------------------

Y/n L/n

Backstory: Son of the legendary Dragon King Leonidas, Y/n was trained in Dragon Slayer magic. A power that slays powerful dragons. After being left by the only father he knew, Y/n met Lucas on his travels, and the two became best friends from there forth. The two stumbled upon Yui and Amelia. With open arms, they welcomed Y/n and Lucas into their home. Years have passed, and Y/n has grown to be an amazing wizard. One day, he'd stumble upon Rias Gremory and her peerage, and soon after, becoming their friend.

Fighting Style: Karate and Yui Style Martial Arts.

Strength: The training Y/n did with his master and Jin had a great effect on his raw strength. Being able to toss cars around without breaking a sweat.

Speed: Y/n's raw speed isn't anything special. He's able to outrun a vehicle going 40Mph, but utilizing his lightning, Y/n's speed surpasses that of even Kiba's and Basara's.

Stamina: Able to keep pace with Riser and his regeneration before ultimately collapsing.

Hand to hand: A black belt in karate and in Yui's own martial arts style. Can outmatch Riser, who was skilled in hand to hand and other foes alike.

Power: Leonidas taught Y/n how to use lightning dragon slayer magic. Giving him the ability to attack with the element.

Lightning Drive: An enhancement spell that increases Y/n's strength and speed. Y/n's drive is a special type of spell, as he limits the usage of the move to his legs only. Reducing the consumption of magic energy. Making him switch to kick moves.

Red Lightning Dragon Mode: A mode that enhances every aspect of combat. Downside to such a mode that it drains magic power greatly and puts a heavy toll on the body. Y/n has yet to properly regulate the mode, being able to be in it for approximately five minutes before collapsing.

Dragon Force: Y/n's supposedly final form of Dragon Slayer magic. Greatly enhancing his prowess in battle. Unfortunately, Y/n has yet to even activate the transformation on command. Being lucky to even experience it one time.

Proficient Learner: Y/n learned Dragon Slayer magic in a year when it'll take others years to even get the basics down. Same thing with the martial arts Kenji taught him. Getting the basics down easily. If given time, Y/n can get the basics of his opponent's movements. Predicting their movements as the fight goes on.

Moves.

Lightning Dragon Iron Fist: A move Y/n copied from Natsu. Coating his fist with lightning and striking his opponent with enough force to send them flying back.

Lightning Dragon Iron Hammer: A move that can put a hurt on any tough opponents. Gathering a large quantity of magic, Y/n slams his fist to the ground, creating torrents of lightning that destroy the ground itself and the surrounding area.

Divergent Fist: A move that Issei originally named. Y/n, with full force, strikes his opponent and follows up the moment of impact with his lightning, resulting in a double impact. Not as strong as Iron Fist, it consumes less magic energy.

Lightning Dragon Wing Attack: Coating both arms with lightning swings them in an arc that puts the hurt on enemies. It's almost similar to a dragon attacking with its wings.

Lightning Dragon Talon: Summoning lightning to his feet, Y/n can attack with his legs. Strong enough to crack the floor beneath him.

Lightning Dragon Roar: Gathering lightning in his mouth, Y/n unleashes a breath attack that can almost destroy in its path.

Lightning Dragon Heavenward Halberd: Putting his hands together in the air, Y/n can create a lightning spear between his palm and launch it at high speeds. A move that he rarely uses, given his style to attack with a hands-on approach.

Dragon Slayer Secret Arts.

Roaring Thunder: A powerful strike based-move. Imbuing his fist with lightning, Y/n strikes his intended target with a large quantity of lightning that pushes them away with immense force and electrocuting anyone who is unfortunate enough to be hit by it.

Ionic Lightning Blade: A move inspired by Natsu's Exploding Flame Blade. Y/n swipes his arms in a circular motion, creating powerful and electrocuting torrents of lightning that hits his opponent.

Full-Powered Ionic Lightning Blade: The ultimate move that Y/n has in his arsenal. It is a powerful version of the Lightning Blade that has 2.5 more force than its predecessor. The downside of this technique is that it requires time to charge and its large consumption of magic energy in order to fire.

-----------------------------------------------------

A/n: As the story of this Arc progress, Y/n will develop more moves and powers that will be a huge help in season 2 of DxD.