Problems Arise

Y/n: Master of Lightning? That's some title you got there, buddy.

You cracked your knuckles and grinned.

Y/n: Let's see if you live up to the hype.

Alexei: This will be the accession to my evolution. When I obtain your power, I'll be on par with my lord. He'll become the one and only true Demon Lord.

Y/n: Demon Lord. You must be some guy to help your so-called master. Fine. If that's how you wanna play, let's play.

Alexei: Not here. I wouldn't want to attract the foolish devils to our fight.

Alexei blitz down right toward you. You didn't have time to react, and he grabbed your scarf and flied in the air. Taking you far above the cloudy thunderous sky.

Alexei: Let's see what the Son of Leonidas is capable of.

He throws you over to the clouds. You expected to fall down to the town. Instead, you rolled off an invisible floor.

Your fingertips were placed against the transparent floor as you felt the crackle of electricity beneath them. The flow of energy was extremely high. To generate such a move would have required a lot of magic energy and mastery of their power in order to pull something like this off.

It was unfortunate that you yourself lacked the necessary magic energy and mastery to do this. In other words you were at a disadvantage when it comes to lightning manipulation.

You stood up and faced Alexei. He lands softly on the ground. His wings folding behind his back.

Alexei: Shall we begin? Maelstrom?

Alexei was the first to make a move. Summoning a bolt of blue lightning from his hand and hurling said bolt at you.

You caught the bolt in and hand and spun around, throwing it right back at its sender.

Alexei waved his hand, and the bolt instantly vanished. Leaving a few sparks to dance in the air.

Alexei: Don't go thinking you could hit me with my own attack.

Y/n: Wasn't expecting to. Now. Take this!

You smashed your fists together and pulled them apart. A electrical current of lightning crackles and created a sphere.

Y/n: Lightning Dragon: Raging Bolt!

Alexei scuffs.

Alexei: Vanish!

The attack you created was dissipated.

Alexei: Lightning is under my control! You have no power in my domain. I rule the skies!

Y/n: Okay. Fine. Let's try this then!

You entered lightning drive and blitzed forward. Your fist clenched and ready to strike Alexei.

The moment he saw the flash of lightning, Alexei waved his hand and cut off your lightning. As a result, you spiraled out of control mid-run. Tripping on your own feet. Rolling about the ground.

You stopped at his foot. Alexei smirks and stops right on your head.

Alexei: How fitting for you. To be at my feet powerless.

You grabbed his ankle.

Y/n: You just made a grave mistake, pal.

Alexei: Hmm?

You pushed upward, lifting Alexei's leg in the air.

Y/n: You gave me the chance to close in. And that's where I'm most dangerous at!