Chapter 45 - Go get her

Your eyes shot up to Jake's "What the fuck does that mean?" You asked. His once sizable grin now gone. "It just means he's pissed because he lost a bet." He said stoically. For a moment you were relieved, but the more you remembered Josh's reaction the more you didn't believe that. "Jake, he was really mad..." you said, running your hands through your hair, a nervous habit of yours. "Also, there was a bet? What the hell?" You were becoming increasingly more pissed off the more you thought about it. Jake shrugged his shoulders "I mean she told us a long time ago that she was going to do that. Josh just for some reason didn't think you'd agree to it." He smirked "clearly I know you better than he does." He said, grabbing his jacket off the dresser. "Where are you going?" You asked, surprised he'd leave you at a time like this. He pulled his jacket on and knelt down in front of you "I'm going to find Josh." He said, before giving you a small peck on the forehead. Before you could comprehend him leaving let alone try and come up with a response, he was gone. You laid back on the bed and closed your eyes. There wasn't much for you to do in this exact moment but wait. The chime of your phone pulled you from your panic attack. You whipped it out of your pocket to see Josh calling. You immediately answered "Hello?". Josh's voice was hushed "I'm sorry I stormed out." was all he said. You didn't know how to respond. You felt like it wasn't fair to be mad at you, but you also wanted Josh's forgiveness, so you weren't sure what to do. "Jake's on his way to find you." You could hear Josh take a deep breath. "I figured" he muttered under his breath. "Josh, I'm sorry" you spoke softly, hoping with all your heart that you didn't ruin anything. "I know. It's okay." You heard some rustling around "Jake's here. We'll talk later" he said before hanging up the phone. That phrase made you want to puke. You could feel the adrenaline start coursing through your bloodstream. You began chain smoking out of nervousness on the back porch. Only taking breaks to chug your beer. You heard the boys enter the room and they seemed to be goofing off, which immediately made you feel better. At least a little bit. You flicked your cigarette and slowly slid open the glass door. Jake smiled at you as Josh slowly made his way over. "Babygirl" he said, pulling you in for a hug. You squeezed your arms around him and melted into his chest. His scent was overwhelming. He pulled back, placing his hands on your shoulders "can we talk now?" There was that adrenaline again. You nodded and sat down at the edge of the bed. Jake sat next to you and placed his hand on your back. Josh stayed standing, awkwardly in front of you. You'd never seen him like this, it was like he wasn't sure how to start. Jake cleared his throat and gave his brother a look "So, Josh wants to talk about this relationship." Josh nodded in agreement "yeah, I uh.. I don't think I can do it." He said shyly. You were baffled. Josh seemed like the one that would be the most ok with this. You turned to gauge Jake's reaction, and he was practically beaming. "Josh, why? What's the matter?" You asked him, reaching out to him. He grabbed your hand in his, and gently rubbed his thumb over your skin. "I'm sorry. I'm in love with her.." You felt sick to your stomach. So that's why he was so mad. "She's on her way back..." he continued. You couldn't bring yourself to even react. Jake slowly rubbed your lower back, which only made it worse. "Go get her" Jake winked at his brother. Josh gave him a half smile and leaned in to kiss your cheek. He grabbed a few beers before leaving, apparently going to chase the girl of his dreams. You turned to Jake. You still hadn't even spoken. "I get you all to myself." He said, gripping your thigh until his fingertips turned white. You were broken hearted but your body didn't seem to get the memo, your insides began trembling for Jake. "You're mine, and we're never doing this shit again. Do you understand me?" He used his other hand to grab your chin, forcing you to look at him. You nodded. "There's my princess... MY princess." He said, letting go of your face and pushing you back onto the bed. He reached for his belt, unbuckling and pulling it out of its loops in one fluid motion. As it fell to the floor he began unbuttoning his jeans. You couldn't stop thinking about Josh. You zoned out for a moment as Jake undressed in front of you. "Your turn" he said, gesturing towards your clothes. You undressed for him and he watched carefully as you did. Jake walked to the side of the bed and grabbed a handful of hair at the back of your head "open and take it like a good girl." he demanded. You obeyed him. He ran the tip of his cock over your tongue a few times making your clit throb. He was teasing you. You bobbed your head forward, trying to get him inside of your mouth but he stepped back and yanked your hair "don't fucking move" he said. You whined, mouth still open. He slowly pressed his cock against your tongue again and slid it gently into your mouth, reaching the back of your throat. You stared up at him, begging him with your eyes to give you more. He wasn't looking at you?l, he was using you. He began thrusting, punching the back of your throat over and over again. You could barely breathe, and you loved it. Your wetness was soaking the bed beneath you as he grabbed your head with his other hand. He pushed into you even further, you were swallowing him. His speed increased and he was being rougher with your mouth than he ever had before. He was animalistic. "Take it like a good fucking girl" You were trying to breathe through your nose, but you weren't getting enough air. Things were starting to appear fuzzy. Just when you thought you were actually going to pass out, he pulled out of you and aggressively let go of your head. You inhaled sharply as your vision returned to normal. "You're a slut, you know that?" He asked through an evil smile. You nodded in agreement, knowing very well what happens to sluts. Jake smirked. "Spread your legs" he said. You spread them as far as they would go, showing off how ready you were for him. Without saying another word he climbed on top of you and began slamming into you. You dug your nails into his back, he'd never fucked you like this before. There was something different here. Like genuine anger, but you weren't scared of him, you liked it. He was looking at you with hate in his eyes. He was fucking you like he wanted to hurt you. He was so deep, pushing into you with so much force that your breasts were smacking your face. "This is what you fucking want, yeah? You little fucking whore." God, that made you even more wet. "Yes" you called out. He placed a hand around your neck "You're going to get exactly what you deserve tonight. We're just getting started."