Episode 1 : A death song

In a dark room, a girl sits on a chair

In a dark room, a girl sits on a chair. Suddenly, a face emerges from behind her chair.
Fear grips her expression, and tears begin to flow from her eyes.

The figure steps out fully, standing in front of her, holding a knife. He drags the knife across her face, down to her chest. The girl gasps in fear, but he does not stop.

She cries out louder, but as he brings the knife lower, she goes silent, collapsing into unconsciousness.

Seeing her unresponsive, he attempts to wake her up, but she remains still.

In frustration, he plunges the knife into her chest, ending her life. He stands up and exclaims, You ruined all the fun!
and exits the house.

As he steps outside, a car splashes mud on him from the commissioner's vehicle, and he curses at it as it drives away.

The commissioner's car stops in front of a police station. He steps out, and walks inside. Everyone salutes him, except for a beautiful young woman, Emma, the chief inspector of the station. She is an expert in the bomb Squad.

The commissioner approaches her, saying, Ah! You little brat. I'm retiring today. At least give me some respect!

Without looking at him, Emma replies, You hardly earned any respect throughout your service. If you did, then tell me.

Everyone laughs, but when the commissioner glares at them, they quickly straighten their faces.

Yeah, yeah, make fun of me, but the new commissioner is much stricter. He'll whip you into shape . he retorts before leaving.

A police officer named Michael, who is a close friend of Emma, approaches her. He grins and says, You really taught that old man a lesson. Emma smiles back.

Moments later, a young, handsome man enters the police station-the new commissioner from Eaglewood.

As soon as Daniel steps in, everyone stands up and salutes him, with the lady officers glancing at him in admiration.

Daniel heads to the chief inspector's office. As he reaches for the doorknob, Emma opens the door to step out, causing them to bump into each other.

Just before she falls, Daniel catches her at the waist and pulls her towards him.

Outside, the officers watch the scene. Emma quickly stands upright, and Daniel releases her waist.

Two lady officers whisper to each other .

First lady : see, Emma won't even salute him. She's so rude.
Second lady : God, I can't take my eyes off this handsome guy. If I had known commissioners could be this good-looking, I would have joined the police force much earlier.

The other officers chatter among themselves, curious about Emma's next move.

Emma stands tall and salutes Daniel. Daniel smirks at her .She quickly looks away, and the shock on the officer's faces reflects their disbelief that the notoriously disrespectful Emma has shown respect to a superior.