Episode 10 :Who is Michael?

At Michael's house, someone rang the doorbell at 4:00 a.m. The bell rang several times before Michael, half-asleep, woke up and opened the door to find Mia standing there.

Michael said, "What are you doing here in the middle of the night?"

Mia replied, "It's not the middle of the night, wake up, it's 4:00 a.m."

Michael said, "So, you came here to tell me the time?"

Mia pushed him aside and went inside. Michael closed the door and followed her, asking, Why are you here?

Mia hugged him and Michael asked, "What's wrong?" as he gently pushed her away.

Mia explained, The building where my flat is located is going under construction, so everyone had to check out. I'll find a new flat soon, but until then, can I stay at your place?

Surprised, Michael said, "At my place?"

Mia replied, Look, please don't say no. At first, I thought of going to Emma's house, but Daniel sir is there, and they just got married, so it doesn't feel right. You're my last hope now. Please.

Michael said, Okay, okay. But where is your stuff?

Mia said, It's outside. I thought if you said no, I'd just take it and leave.

Michael smiled and said, It's okay. I'll bring it inside for you. You can stay in this room.

Meanwhile, when Emma woke up, she found out that Daniel had already left for the police station.

She called him, but he didn't pick up, and Emma became very angry.

She went to the room where the woman was locked, but there were two security guards standing outside, and the room was locked.

Emma asked for the key, but they refused, saying that Daniel had forbidden anyone from going inside. Frustrated, Emma left and after having breakfast, she went to the police station.

At the station, a crowd had gathered around, looking at something. It was so crowded that she couldn't see what they were looking at.

Pushing through the officers, Emma reached the front and saw that Olivia's dead body was there. Emma was shocked.

The officers informed her that Olivia had been poisoned, and they had found her body outside the station, but as usual, there were no clues.

Daniel, furious, said, Find the criminal as soon as possible! What are you guys busy with? And who was on night duty yesterday?

The officers on night duty raised their hands and bowed their heads.

Daniel, still angry, said, Were you all sleeping? Didn't I tell you to keep a stricter watch on the police station? Who was in charge of the CCTV room?

The officers continued to keep their heads down.

Emma said, This won't work. From now on, there will be someone in the CCTV room 24/7. Michael, assign the duties.

Michael responded, "Okay."

Daniel started leaving the police station. Seeing this, Emma hurried after him and grabbed his hand.

Daniel pulled his hand away, and Emma stepped in front of him. The officers were watching the scene closely.

Daniel asked, "What's your problem?"

Emma said, "I need to talk to you."

Daniel refused to talk, but Emma pleaded, "Please, just for five minutes."

Daniel looked around to see that the officers were paying close attention to them.

He grabbed Emma's hand and took her to the office. As he led her, the officers made teasing noises, and Daniel sternly told them to "shut up," which silenced them, though they continued to exchange smiles.