Episode 5 : A jealous husband

After school, a female teacher got into a cab.

A little while later, she asked the driver, Which route are you taking? The place I told you doesn't go this way. But the driver didn't respond.

The teacher became hyper and asked him to stop the car, but the driver wasn't listening.

Sweat started to form on her forehead, and fear showed on her face as her breaths quickened. She looked outside and jumped out of the car.

She fell to the side of the road, which was deserted, and there was no one around. The driver stopped the cab and got out.

When the teacher saw him approaching, she tried to back away while lying down, but she was too exhausted to get up. The driver grabbed her.

The teacher joined her hands and pleaded, Please don't kill me.

But the driver threw her into the car and took her to a house in the jungle, where he put her in a glass water tank and sat on a chair.

After a while, she tried to hit the tank with her hands to get out, but he laughed, seeming to enjoy her suffering as if he were watching a movie with popcorn.

After some time, the teacher lost consciousness due to the water flooding her body. Seeing this, the man threw the popcorn on the ground and left.

Meanwhile, Michael and Mia had some police officers stationed at Olivia's house and shooting set and were at the police station to inform Emma. It was getting late in the evening.

Emma was very restless because she had stopped eating all the candies. The lack of drugged candys made her more anxious. Michael approached her and asked, What's wrong with you?

Nothing, Emma replied.
I don't want to talk to you right now. Just leave me alone.

Mia said, Why are you so restless?  Aah! ..... Has your candy dose run out? I can get you more.

Emma told her, No, Mia, you can't bring any more.

Mia asked, Why?

Emma replied, Because I quit.

Both Michael and Mia were shocked. Really? How come?

Then Michael suggested, Okay, let's go to a restaurant and eat something nice. Maybe that will help you feel better.

Emma weakly replied, Yeah, maybe it will work. Let's go.

So the three of them set off for the restaurant.

At the restaurant, they ordered so much food that the entire table was covered. Not a single corner was visible.

Mia asked Emma, Look, Emma, I know something is going on between you and Mr. Daniel. You won't even tell your friends?

Emma coughed as she heard this and said, There's nothing going on. I just know Mr. Daniel from before.

Michael, surprised, asked, What do you mean, you know him from before?

Mia also looked puzzled. How do you know him?

Emma simply replied that their fathers were good friends, and that was it.

Michael and Mia responded with "Ohhh."

While they were eating, a boy came over and said to Emma, You're still such a foodie.

Emma looked at him, shocked. You? What are you doing here?

The boy replied, Why can't I be here?

Mia asked, Emma, who is this?