Episode 2 : Emma's secret

And he pulls out a gun from her pant.
There's no need to take this home.
He then goes into the bedroom with the gun.

After a while, Daniel comes out after taking a shower. Emma enters the room at that moment. Daniel is shirtless, and water droplets are glistening on his body. It's so attractive that Emma can't take her eyes off him and freezes at the door.

Then she hears a voice in her ears.
"Are you going to stand there? You don't want to sleep?"

Emma replies, I was thinking I could go to the other room and sleep. You can rest here.

We are husband and wife. there's no reason to sleep separately. Come on, he says.

Okay, Emma sighs.

It's midnight, and Daniel is sleeping, but Emma is still awake.
Just then, she sees a shadow outside her room window. Alarmed, she gets up to look outside, but there's no one there.

Then she feels as if someone has passed behind her.
She walks to the kitchen, checks everywhere, but finds no one.

Suddenly, someone covers Emma's mouth from behind. She struggles and kicks back, causing the person's hand to release her mouth.

As soon as Emma looks back, no one is there. Suddenly, someone throws something at her from outside through a window. She skillfully avoids it and sees that it's a stone wrapped in paper.

The paper says (Find me if you can.)

Irritated, Emma says, Mother fucker, and goes to sleep.

When she enters her bedroom, she sees Daniel sleeping peacefully, looking very cute.
She approaches him to admire him.

Are you planning to stare at me all night? Daniel says, eyes still closed.
Then he opens his eyes, causing Emma to jump back.

Where were you? Daniel asks.
I just went to get some water, Emma replies.

Emma is standing next to Daniel. He takes her hand, pulls her down onto the bed, and says, There's water here too. But it's okay if you don't want to tell me. We can talk about this tomorrow.

Good night.
Emma replies, Good night.

The next morning, Daniel leaves for the gym while Emma is changing in her room. Suddenly, Daniel opens the door and sees that Emma isn't wearing a shirt. She's only in her bra.

You can't leave the door unlocked.

But you weren't home, Emma says, glancing at Daniel through the mirror.

Hey! What are you looking at? Please go outside, she says.

Daniel shuts the door, comes over, picks up a shirt from a chair, and helps her put it on.

While buttoning her shirt, he says, Why are you so nervous? I'm your husband. You shouldn't be embarrassed. He pulls Emma closer with the shirt, making her hands rest on his chest.

Emma asks, What happened?
Daniel replies, I've been getting a lot of messages from the police station. They're all complaining about you. What's going on?

Emma steps back in shock and asks, Who are all these people complaining? She's furious. I'll handle each one of them!

Relax, easy.
Is there something I don't know?

No, no, absolutely not!

Then Emma thinks to herself, In front of my husband, my image is decent, but it won't be because of these assholes.

They both leave for the police station. They have to go the long way to the police station because the media is blocking the route.

They enter the police station together. Everyone in the police station is very busy. some are on phone calls, some are looking at files. Everyone is troubled by the murder of singer Sophia.