Chapter 3

As Dinah and Camila both left the cemetery, they headed back to Camila's house.

Arriving to Camila's house, they made their way to the living room to watch a movie for it to be a bit of a distraction for the day.

Camila laid down on the couch across from the television with her head on Dinahs' lap, as Dinah sat on the left side of the couch.

Neither of the two girls said a word, as they both watched the movie.

Dinah was the first to break the silence, "Mila, what's gonna happen now? Where are you gonna go?" She asked, looking down at Camila with sad eyes.

Camila sat herself up, as she thought to herself. She looked to her left to face Dinah and told her, "I'm honestly not sure, I was told on a call by a judge, that I'd have to go to court to see who would have custody of me until I'm 18, then I'll be able to decide what I want to do from there and so on." She said with a sad smile.

Dinah clung onto Camila, and said just above a whisper, "I'm so sorry Camila. I'm so so sorry. But if anything", she continued, at a normal voice, "my family is always more than happy to take you in. You know that. My mom is basically your second, no she is your second mom." Dinah then let go of her grasp of Camila, placing her hands on her lap, as Camila put her hands on her knee, thinking to herself.

Dinah could always tell when Camila was thinking due to the face she makes, as she scrunches her nose a bit.

"What are you thinking about?" Dinah asked her. As she shifted her body to face Camila completely.

Camila didn't reply.

"Mila." Dinah said more serious, nudging Camila on her shoulder. Camila then turned from her gaze to the carpet to turn to Dinah. She had the biggest smile plastered on her face.

"Mila you're scaring me, please say something." Dinah said as she furrowed her eyebrows and backed away a bit.

Camila then hugged Dinah again by her shoulders, barely letting Dinah breathe.

"Mila.." Dinah said as she could barely even get her name out.

Camila stayed in her position, "Yes?" Camila asked, as she was still grasping Dinah, with a smile on her face. Dinah tried getting out of Camila's arms, "I can't breathe." She said.

Camila looked at her confused. "Oh sorry!" She half spoke, half screamed, as she let go of Dinah, and gave her a toothy smile.

"Are you going to tell me what you were thinking and why you almost suffocated me?" Dinah said with a 'what the hell' face.

Camila's face turned from happy, to serious.

"Your suggestion, I love it. I want to go live with you, because you're the only family I have left, like I said earlier. You are like my sister, my other sister. I'm sure my mom would've wanted that. Considering you were like her other daughter. I'm really glad I have you, I don't know what my life would be like, if I never got to meet you, or have you in it." She said with a small smile.

"Aw Mila," Dinah said, to where she was about to cry, "I'm glad I have you too, if you're able to go live with me, I promise we'll all put our most effort to make it feel like home to you." She said as she hugged Camila.

As they parted Camila said, "Enough emotional talk, let's finish the movie." She happily said.

Later that night Dinah had called her mother telling her about the whole situation, concerning Camila's custody. All Dinah could remember her mother saying was how happy she would be to be able to take care of Camila, and have her close to her like the old days.