Chapter 17

Camila stood with her mouth slightly opened, and eyes wide. She couldn't find it in herself to say a word to the person standing in front of her.

The man with all black clothing along with a black coat then broke the silence of shock, "Aren't you happy to see your father?"

He then stepped inside the house, walking past a shocked Camila who stood Frozen at sight. She seemed to be a statue at this time, as if she were glued to the floor perhaps.

Alejandro took the door from Camila's hand and closed it, along with the locks that went with it.

Right when the clicking of the lock was heard, something in Camila snapped that caused her to run towards her room hoping to lock the door.

She ran. She was arm length close to the door when two big hands grabbed her shoulders pulling her back from the door. Alejandro then spun her and grabbed her, pulling her over his shoulder.

Camila squirmed and fought all that she thought she could.

"Let me go! Please!" At this point she was terrified, completely terrified, she started to kick and push at him, "I never did anything to you! Let me go now!"

Alejandro kept his grip tight on the young girl, not letting her go. "You should've thought about that before you never let me finish what started in the living room." As he tried to maintain Camila firm, he knocked down a picture frame from a shelf, causing it to shatter on the ground.

Next Alejandro put Camila down onto the wood floor, pinning her down to no movement. He then took out a small rag and chloroform.

In a swift move he placed the cloth above Camila's nose and mouth.

"I may have not won your little sister, but now I have you as a replacement for her." Was the last thing she had heard before her eyelids began to get heavy and close, causing her to black out.

As he removed the cloth from her face, he lifted one of her arms and dropped it, seeing that she was then knocked out.

He then picked up the frame that was on the ground shattered into pieces.

"You wouldn't have been able to handle her anyways."

---
Dinah pulled into the driveway of her house noticing Shawn's car parked outside of her house, as he sat on the front porch, waiting.

As she stepped out of Normani's car, she said goodbye while she shut the car door and headed Shawn's way.

She looked him up and down, "Hey, why are you waiting outside? I thought you and Mila were going out on a date like an hour ago?" Dinah told Shawn waiting for a response.

"I thought we were too," he said as he took a deep breath, "I've been waiting out here for about 45 minutes. I've called her repeatedly and she won't answer, she won't open the door either." He said in a sad tone of voice.

Dinah being confused with the situation, tried to figure out possible reasons as to why she wasn't home or didn't answer. She slipped the key through the front door's lock, and opened the door. As she walked in, she saw objects misplaced and a broken picture on the floor of the living room.

Shawn and Dinah gave each other a look of wonder and confusion as to what exactly happened.

"Shawn if Camila isn't here and isn't with you, where the hell is she?" Dinah asked, half scared to death.

Shawn looked around the house for clues or something more, "Call the police Dinah. I have a bad feeling about this, and just incase if it is something we can do something about it before something else happens." He said with a worried look plastered onto his face.