Chapter One: I still love you

Emmi's details.

Name: Emily Rose (no last name)
Age: 12
Height: 5'2
Weight: 132
Looks: dyed pink hair, is a good weigh but thinks she's fat, green eyed with yellow specks, wears band shirts or her Dan and Phil shirts constantly, always wears a zip up hoodie that is black
Personality: typical depressed 12 year old scene girl. Cuts, burns herself, is anorexic. If she does eat she becomes bulimic. She has attempted suicide twice. She is lesbian and gets bullied for it.
Back round: Emmi was born in a small town in New Jersey. After her dad ran out on her mother when she was barely even a month old, her mom brought her to Las Vegas. Her mother ended up gambling all her money away. She dropped Emmi on an orphanges doorstep in the middle of the night and ran away. After being kicked out of 2 orphanges due to her self harming she finally was placed in Miss Zimmer's Home For Girls. She met her best friend there, Violette. They're nicknames were Green and Vi. Green for Emmi, her eyes made Vi call her that. And Vi for Violette, a shortened version of her name. Vi and Emmi helped each other with self harm and depression. But 3 weeks ago Vi couldn't take it anymore. She took her life on June 29th. Emmi carries her note everywhere with her.
Likes: Tyler Oakley, Troye, Dan and Phil, O2l's members, Miranda Sings, Shaytards, etc. Loved Vi. Loves bvb, sws, ptv, adtr, fir, fob, miw, bmth, etc.
Dislikes: Homophobic people. Bullies, Miss Zimmer, School.

Emmi's pov:

"All children up! Now!" I heard all the loud speakers anounce. 'Shit! I slept in!' I thought as I ran down the stairs to prepare breakfast for the entire orphanange. I made eggs, pancakes, waffles, home fries, and put butter and syrup on the table. I had to do this everyday.
"You woke up late, Emmi!" Miss Zimmer said grabbing my bun and pulling on it, not releasing her grip.

"Sorry Miss, I swear it won't happen again." I replied. Some girls walked in so she let go and pretended to hug me. As she did she whispered in my ear,

"I don't care that your faggot of a friend killed herself. No one else does either. Get over it Faggy." She said and walked away. I began to tear up so I walked to my room. It had one teal wall and the rest were black. They are covered in band posters. The floor is wooden. There is a bunk bed in the corner that I use to share with Vi. There are 2 eggplant colored desks pushed together. My laptop was on top. I ran past it and into the bathroom. I moved the top of the toilet and removed my razor from a bag and put it to my wrist. I dragged it across my arm. I repeated the process 5 times. I put my razor back in the bag and walked out. I threw on my hoodie and went to my lime green laptop. I went to YouTube and searched AmazingPhil I watched all of the Phil in not on fire videos and said the sentences they said as they said them. When it got to the best friend handshake I remembered how me and Vi would always do the handshake. I began to tear up. I decided to nap, I grabbed my laptop and went to my bed. The entire time thinking 'why vi, why. I still love you'

- - - - - - - -
Hey guys! This is the first chapter of my new book! The girl in the picture is Emmi! Updates will be almost every Monday or wensday!

~Emmi out✌