Chapter 11

AN
so the picture is how im picturing Vi to look. Also Vi is pronounced V-I, not V-E. Anyways on with the chapter.

Camryn's pov

I woke up the next morning at around 9 to the smell of yet again, pancakes. I mean I get it, British pancakez are amazing. But sometimes, I'd just like a bowl of cerial. I turned to see Vi behind me. Her hair a mess and her eyelined smudged on her face. "Hey beautiful, Dads are making breakfast."

"Hm, oh. Pancakes again?" She questioned in a raspy voice.

"Yeah"

"Can we sleep in. I just want to lay here and hold you."

"We can, but we should atleasr put on some clothes, before Dan and Phil walk in." She nodded and sat up. Her hair falling around her face and her lips forming a smile. I got up and walked to my dresser. I threw on a Sleeping With Sirens crop top and ripped black skinny jeans. Vi put on her outfit from yesterday, which was just a black tanktop, red flannel, and acid washed skinny jeans.

"You look hot" she walked up and wrapped her arms around me.

"You look like a hot mess" I joked around with her. She playfully slapped my arm and walked over to my mirror. I handed her a makeup wipe and she took off the eyeliner and remains of contour. I looked in the mirror and noticed my hair was fading. I removed any makeup still on my face and brushed my hair.

"Green, why don't you dye your hair blue?" She questioned, concidering its my favorite color.

"Hm, good question, maybe I will. Considering I need to redye it anyways." She spun me around and kissed my forehead considering she was taller than me.

"Last night was fun, we should do that again sometime." She smirked.

"Sounds good to me." I took her hand and we walked outside. We dragged our feet all the way to the kitchen and grabbed some pancakes.

"Morning!" Phil chirped happily. "You guys went to bed early, we figured you'd be up earlier than 12."

"Oh sorry, we slept in." I stuttered out a response. He looked confused with my answer but shrugged it off.

"Oh Vi," Dan cut in, "Tyler will be by at 7 to pick you up."

"Wait, doesn't Tyler live in America?" She asked, concerned.

"Well yes, but not for much longer. Troye rented out a place only about 30 minutes away, since all of their friends live here and they decided it was time to move in together anyways. You're just going to USA for a few days to collect your things from the orphanage and to help Tyler pack his shit."

"Okay, sounds good to me." She smiled and took a huge bite of pancakes.

Time skip to like 6:50

*ring ring*

The doorbell went off. Vi ran over and opened it to reveal Tyler in his full, not really, glory. His hair was a mess and it looks like he and Troye had been 'busy'. "Hey, am I late, god I hope not, me and Troye got, um, distracted. And lost track of time." Vi laughed at him.

"You were having sex weren't you." She laughed again.

"Well when you put it that way..." Tyler joked.

"Tillyyy" i heard Troye whine from the car.

"Coming babe!" Tyler screamed back. "You ready?"

Vi's pov

"Yeah, one sec." I ran to the bedroom and grabbed my bag. As I was running back I ran past Bri and hugged her bye. I said goodbye to Dan and Phil and they tackled me in a group hug, or group suffocation. Lastly a wrapped my arms around Camryn and she nuzzled her head into me. "Love you Green, I'll see you soon" I kissed her forehead and she squeezed me tighter than ever.

"Love you too Vi." I reluctantly released my hold on her and walked over to my new dad.

"Let's go!" He took my suitcase out of my grasp and led me to the car. I got in the back while he put my suitcase in the trunk. Troye explained how we would be going to the airport now and waiting for our flight to LA. I nodded whenever he asked if I understood and quietly hummed to Melanie Martinez that was playing on the radio. The drive was maybe an hour, two with traffic. Once Troye was done I started singing along quietly to 'Tag, You're It' before dozing off into a well needed sleep.