Chapter 7: Vi?

Emmi's pov:
I woke up at 5:37 due to a spam of texts. I thought it would be just be a stupid group chat that my best friend, Emily, in America would put me into to catch up with some friends who i rarely talked to anymore. I rolled my dreary eyes, bot wanting to be awoken there. I get it its's a different time zone, but at least look up what time it is here!

I grabbed my phone and sat up. The screen blinded me and i decided to lower the brightness until daytime. I read the notifications as they popped up.

#6790864679- Faggy
#8996652638- kill urslf.
#0988900989- y do u evn try?

I immediently reconized the numbers ehich i had deleted after moving here.

Maddie's click. I noticed Jazzie's number was not typing. 'Maybe they finally ditched the bitch?' I thought to myself.

I put in their contacts, so i wouldnt have to strain my memory every time someone tyoed a chat bubble.

Jerimiah- Miss us slut?
Jennie- thought you could get away?
Maddie- Thats not how it works fag hag.
Jennie- Do the world a favor will you.
Jerimiah- Kill urslf!

I cringed at the spelling of favour that Jennie used. I'm so used to my UK ways of spelling at this poiny in time, that i finally understood why everyone here hates how Americans spell.

#7776668899- So this is Emmi. Hey, long time no talk.

The unknown number made me feel like my mind was being strangled. I know that number. Come on Emmi! Fucking think!

Me- Vi?
#7776668899- Hey.

I immediently called the number on facetime. The person answered. "VI! But, you died, i watched you die, i held you as you left me! How, i dont understand. Babe-" i was cut off.

"I was alive. Miss Zimmer told you i died. If you werent adopted I'd be sent to a foster care unit. But you and that new girl finally got adopted! I'm so happy for you!" Vi exclaimed.

"Why are you talking to them?" My question stung to ask. I felt a thousand knives stabbing me repeatedly.

"Miss Zimmer didn't give me a choice. I'm sorry," i nodded, not wanting to respond. "Who adooted you! Remember we always used to say we'd get adopted by Dan and Phil. Imagine. They'd probably never heard of Miss Zimmer's Home for Disadvantaged Girls. I laughed.

"Actually-" i was cut off by Dad and Daddy.

"Emmi," Phil started, "why are you up, we were gonna suprise you with breakfast in bed!"

"Sorry Daddy. Say, can you come say hi to my ex- i mean friend?" I didn't know whether we were still together. We hadn't properly split.

"Is that Vi?" Dan questioned. "I thought she died!" They walked closer. But remained out of frame.

"Wait theres no way- Emmi did you get adopted by-" i cut Vi of mid sentence.

"Vi, these are my Dads. Dan and Phil!"

Dan and Phil talked to Vi for what seemed like ages. When I finally got my phone back, she told me that she had been invited to stay the week starting Tuesday. Dan had bought her a ticket and a passport. These next days would take centuries!

Time skip to later that night:

I was facetiming Vi when she told me she had to hang up because Maddie and her group of brainwashed bitches were fast approaching. After disconnecting she quickly shot me a message saying that she would have to pretent to hate me in group chats. She added in that she loved me and if this week went well, we would consider our selves long distance.

About 5 minutes later the now nightly spam began.

Maddie- hey fag bag
Jeramiah- i like tht 1 bby
Jennie- no pda. Anyway back to the fgt
Vi- srsly mads
Vi- y did u add me
Jennie- its your initiation
Jeramiah- hey fgt, have you popped a vein yet like i told you.
Jennie- yea srsly y try anymore
Maddie- die in a ditch
Vi- guys this is getting too far!
Maddie- SHUT UP VI!
Jeramiah- vi y dont you tell her something.
Vi- no
Me- leave vi out of this. I dont care about you sluts, but she doesnt deserve to have to be your friend, no one does.
Jennie- omg the mute! It types!
Me- im not mute anymore, im happy.
Vi- thats rlly good green
Me- i missed that nickname.
Jeramiah- HOMOS!
Maddie- whtevr fags, just do the world a huge favor please.
Jennie- please kill yourself!
Jeramiah- we know you know how to break a razor. use it.
Maddie- Up the river.
Jennie- or a rope
Maddie- whichever you prefer.
Vi- sorry green. Im leaving the chat. Ill text you tomorrow.
:Vi has left the chat:
Maddie- night faggy..

I turned off my phone. I felt the itching you get before a relapse.

I cant anymore. I have too. I thought privatly. Where is it? I ran to the bathroom. Shit in the drawer. I went back to my room ans went in my secret door and opened my peace sign julery box. I took out the secret compartment. I grabbed the shapest blade in the bag of many sharp objects. I grabbed a sweater and bandaging and cotton wrap. I got to the bathroom and broke down.

One- across.
Two- across.
Three, four, five- across.
Six, seven, eight- across.
Nine- across.
I did the first nine with ease. I planned out the last one. The last cut I'd ever make
Ten- will be up the river.

My phone dinged in my pocket. I ignored it. I put the razor to my skin, and started slicing, my vision going black. I suddenly got a phone call. I answered.

"Green, don't listen to them. I can't loose you like you lost me."

"Too late Vi, I'm gone." I fell to the ground and hit my head, almost instantly blacking out. All i saw was Dan and Phil run in. Dan grabbed my arm to stop the bleeding. I heared muffled screems.

Phil ran to support my weight on him. He rested my back on him as Dan grabbed something to help stop the bleeding. The last event i comprehended, was Phil whimpering out "Bri! Call an ambulance!"

-Darkness-
--------------------
Sorry its depressing!i know i hate that it is. Basically this book is where i write how i feel. So right now i feel like Emmi. So instead of engaging in thise activities, i have Emmi do it.

So, Vi is back. Will it go good or will everything be destroyed again?

~Camryn out✌