Chapter 12:Alanna

AN

Alanna won the contest i had a while back for a new character but i havent had a need for her in the book until now! The picture is similar to the description so thats what she looks like. So KatyDoesLife your character is finally being used!

Alanna's pov

I was cleaning out my purse when I came across a slip of paper.
'Emmi-0559872793'
I typed the number in my phone and tried to remember the person named Emmi. I was clueless. I walked to the couch and sat down. I began typing

'Hi this is Alanna, sorry I found this number in my purse on a slip of paper, is this Emmi?'

'Yeah it is, but i go by Camryn now. Do I know an Alanna?' She quickly responded.

'Hm, we've obviously met before.'

'Yeah, just wondering how😕'

'Same here😕'

'😕' she sent again

'😕' I responded.

'LMAO I REMEMBER!' She put in all caps.

'WAIT! ISN'T DAN OR PHIL YOUR COUSIN?'

'YEAH AND YOU GOT AN AUTOGRAPH! YOU SEEMED CHILL SO I GAVE YOU MY NUMBER LMFAO'

'OMIGERD YEAH!'

'We should catch up. Wanna hang out at the phlat?' I screeched.

'OMIGERD YAS!' She sent back a laughing face and we planned out when. She gave me the address and I grabbed my skateboard and started riding to the phlat.

Camryn's pov:

"Dad's!" I screamed to lazy to get up. Within about 10 seconds Dan and Phil were infront of me. Dan was holding a screwdriver, ready to stab any lurking danger.

"Dad you can put the screwdriver away..."

"Are you sure? There's no robber? No spider? No master excape atrist? No-" he quickly said.

"Dan put it down!" Phil said trying to hold in a chuckle.

"No Dad, but there is a fire breathing lizard who lives in the closet!" I joked around. He quickly picked back up the screwdriver and pretended it was a fencing sword.

"I'LL WREK YOU MATE!" He joked, swinging around the screwdriver jokingly and rather dangerously.

"I just wanted to tell you the girl Alanna that we met like forever ago is coming over." They paused.

"Whose Alanna?" Phil questioned.

"OMIGERD!" I mocked her way of saying OMG, which is actually really funny.

"Oh that Alanna? Okay sounds good!" Dan said and walked out.

"Make sure to include your sister!" Phil said as he shut the door.

"Planning on it!"

-----
Okay so this is just a short chapter to re-introduce you guys to Alanna and get her into the book. I hope you enjoyed the two chapters in one day double feature film. Wtf am i doing im running on 4 days of no sleep okay bai!

-camryn out✌