Chapter 5: The UK

Emmi's pov:

I was slapped in the face by Bri. "See I told you it would wake her up!" She said excitedly to Dan.

"Well I'm not about to slap my new daughter!" He replied. I smiled and got up. I saw his face light up when he said 'daughter' and I grew so happy to hear him say that.

"You twat bagel!" I said to Bri as I playfully slapped her arm.

"Twat bagel?!" Phil and Dan said simultaneously, immediently bursting out in an uncontrollable laughter.

"Yup." I stated, popping the 'p'. They continued laughing as we unboarded the plane. We then went to baggage claim. We yet again played 'The 7 Second Challenge'.

"Dan, make up a new super hero and describe it!" Phil stated.

"Flyby Man! He flies past people who need help and rejects them!" He instantly bursted out in laughter. We joined.

"Dan that's the opposite of a super hero!" I exclaimed grabbing my bags and a bunch of posters.

"FAILED!" Bri yelled much to excitedly with laughter in her voice.

Just then, Dan said in an attempted slow motion voice, "NOOOOOO!" He slowly dropped to the ground in a crippled position.

"You twat bagel." I said laughing. He got up to grab Bri's bags, as she was too busy dying of laughter.

"My lady" Dan stated, presenting Bri her bags

"Why thank you fine sir." She joined in.

"OMGERD IT'S DANISNOTONFIRE!" We heard from a room away. Just then 3 teenage girls ran up and nearly attacked Dan, only one hugged Phil.

"Can we get your autograph?" A blonde said to Dan, he nodded in response, after taking a picture with the two blondes, a girl with tinted blue hair approached.

"Hi, can I get a picture with you guys! I'm not gonna attack you. Oh, and sorry about my 'friends'," she said placing air quotations around friends, "My mom made me come with them."

"Hey! No problem! What's your name!" Phil questioned, happier knowing that at least she likes his videos.

"Alanna." She replied quite happily.

"Hey Alanna! Nice to meet you!" Dan said, finishing her autograph, as Phil had already signed it. They posed for a picture. She waved to us.

" 'Ello, who are you guys," she asked, obviously confused as to why two teenaged girls were putting their things in Phil and Dan's car.

"They're our... cousins!" Dan said, me and Bri knew that they wouldn't be telling the Phandom about us yet, so we nodded along.

"Yeah! They're from America!" Phil said attempting to do an American accent.

"Yeah, you know, that country with all the 'bacteria'." Bri stated, and Alanna laughed, obviously getting her reference to the PINOF video.

"I'm Emmi, and that's Bri!" She nodded.

"Well, I have to go before Sally and Jenny get pissy, Bye! Nice to meet you!" She said about to leave.

"Holdup," I stated. I wrote down my number on a piece of paper, "Text me if you ever wanna hang out or something!"

"Omgerd, okay, BAI!" She laughed walking away.

"That was fun." Dan hugged Phil as he said it. "See, people still love your videos!" Phil's smile grew.

"Yea. Let's go home. Shall we girls!" Phil said, acting like a butler.

"We shall!" Me and Bri said simultaneously. Time to go see my new home.

Hey guys it's Emmi! So I will be having an information chapter soon, but from now on I will be putting 'Camryn' as my name. If you would like to know why, just tell me in the comments.

Camryn out✌