Chapter 9: Broken himself.

Emmi's pov:

After two days in the phyc ward i was already going crazy. We cant wear long sleeves, so everyone saw my arm. I have no one to talk to. The nurse is a bitch. And im going crazy. How does anyone think that this place helps. It doesn't. It makes me want to hurt myself, not be happy and clean. I have 5 days left in this hell hole, and i can't to it. I'm on 7 pills, i feel numb. We go to school during it, which is good I guess. I just feel like i'm gonna d- "All patients to the cafeteria. Please wait for your respective nurse for an escort." And oh yea, i forgot. We have to be escorted around the building. And as i said my nurse is a bit-

"Daydreaming again Emmi?" Great. Look who it is.

"I already said, call me by my respective name." She rolled her eyes.

"Listen, i don't care if you want to be called Camryn. Your name is Emmi. Deal with it." I rolled my eyes and shoved her out of my way so i could walk to he cafeteria. "Being violent are we patient 24601? That adds 3 days to your visit. I won't tell about this time. But next time, it's an extra week. Got it, Emmi? I hope you do!" She fixed her wig and stood directly infront of me.

"Sure, whatever you say bitch" she grabbed her walkie talkie.

"Patient 24601, Emmi Swiesberger, has said a slur and shoved me. Her punishment is no food for today and tomorrow." The head nurse responded.

"But Iyonnah, Emmi is an anorexia patient." She rolled her eyes againa and let out a heavy breath.

"You got it. No punishment it is." She put the walkie talkie away. "But im afriad you need an escort to get to the caf. So sorry, but I'm on break." She walked out. I shrugged my shoulders, I could care less if I don't eat.

I walked up to the wardrobe. I grabbed my duffle bag with my clothes in it. I texted Vi to meet me behind the hospital. I took off my hospital gown and put on my Dan and Phil shirt and ripped jeans. I put my hair in a beanie and put on my army boots. Now we just wait until 12.

Time skip

I grabbed my duffle bag and my phone and put it on my shoulder. I opened my second floor window and simply hopped out.

Once i spotted Vi and Bri i ran up and hugged them. "Where to, my lady?" Said Vi, passing me my pennyboard.

"Anywhere but here."

"Skate park?" Bri asked.

"Sounds good to me"

"Same here." Vi smiled. God she's beautiful, especially when she smiles.

Time skip 3 hours

After a while of falling and flying we decided to go home. Well. They did. As for me, back to the hospital Great. I rode them home and screamed up to Phil. knowing that he wouldn't be mad, but Dan would.

"DADDY, PHIL!" i screamed from under his window.

"Wha-Emmi? Get inside now!"

"I can't, you come down here!" He nodded. And after 5 minutes Phil came out in his pajama pants and slippers. I ran to him and jumped in his arms. "I missed you!"

"I missed you too!" He put me down and sat on the bench. I joined. "How did you get out here?"

"My second floor window isn't locked, so i texted Vi and Bri to meet me and we skated for a bit." He nodded.

"How's the nurse?" I rolled my eyes.

"Iyonnah, she's shitty and fake. She pretended to be nice when you met her, and now she's a bitch. She hasn't let me eat, and calls me Emmi still." He looked down, a tear fell from his eyes and into our conjoined hands.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know it was that bad." He wiped a tear. "And i want you to know that me and Dan are both trying very hard to call you Camryn, it's not easy. We've known you as Emmi for what feels like forever and i ju-" i cut him off before he started to hyperventilate.

"It's okay daddy. That's understandable. But i don't even know this bitch and she is just so rude. She is like Miss Zimmer, and it brings me back to dark days at the orphanage." I started to cry. And i couldn't stop. Phil just help me, comforting me. And for once this past month, i felt safe.

I woke up in Phil's bed. Phil normally sleeps with Dan so i wasn't worried about that. I sat up and saw dan at the desk editing a video. I was able to hear it so i listened.

"So. Here it is. I'm gay. And I've been wanting to tell you for a while. And as for Emmi, yes, she's my adoptive daughter, and so is Bri. Buy please call Emmi Camryn from now on guys. Thanks bye." I looked up and saw the sexy endscreen dance playing.

"Hi dad." Dan immediently whipped around and tackled me in a hug.

"CAMRYN I LOVE YOU AND YOU'RE NEVER GOING BACK TO THAT HOSPITAL AND WE REPORTED IYONNAH AND NO MATTER WHAT I WILL PROTECT YOU AND YOU CAN TALK TO ME ABOUT ANYTHING. AND THE DANASOURS AND PHILIONS ARE THERE FOR YOU-"

"You told them?" He stayed silent for a second.

"Well-" he began to talk rapidly, "yes but it was only because me and Phil werent posting and they we're concerned and scared. Phil came out and so did I- well not yet because I'm uploading it now- but i know you said it would make you really happy because you said it would and i need my inhaler!" I ran and grabbed it and handed him it. He took a few pumps and caught his breath. "Camryn we love you and we're never gonna hurt you again and we got you a new phone number so they can't text you. If you ever feel like that. Tell me."

"Okay dad, i will. But you should too." I grabbed his wrist, and just as i figured i felt wounds.

My dad, someone who makes millions of people happy. Is broken himself.

~~~~~~~
IM BACK. okay so i got a new phone and couldn't remember my password. I figured this is a good twist to come back on. Don't kill me. Byeee.

~Camryn out✌