Chapter 4: USA Fades Away

Dan's POV:

After signing two giant stacks of paper the girls were completely packed. They each had 1 suitcase and 1 purse, but Emmi had her cosmotology kit. I realized how little they had and I told Phil that they needed more and he agreed. Once fitting the bags and about 20-30 posters in the trunk we were off. We mainly talked about being ourselves, and more about what we like. The girls passed out after an hour of driving. I saw this as a perfect opportunity to ask Phil.

"Hey lion?" I said while keeping my eyes on the road.

"Yes bear?" He questioned, looking concerned do to the lack of confidence in my voice.

"When are we gonna tell Emmi and Bri about, well us?" Phil looked over.

"I mean, its quite obvious, our little hints in every video, the valentines day video, heart eyes
Howell-" I laughed and cut him off.

"Oh shut up." I replied in my normal 'shut up' laugh. "I can't help it!"

"I know bear, but I mean, maybe tomorrow? I mean, they obviously ship us, considering they gave us their instagrams so we could follow them and we discovered multiple Phan and Dil photos. So it shouldn't be quite hard." Phil said comfortingly. I smiled back at him.
"Thanks babe, I love you." I moved over and kissed his cheak.

"I love you more bear." I could have sworn that I heard hand movements in the back of the car, but I ignored it.

Emmi's POV:

I lightly shook Sabrina awake so she could hear the conversation. I signed to her to listen, but to act asleep. She agreed and closed her eyes.

"Thanks babe, I love you." We heard Dan say, I opened my eyes to see him kiss Phil's cheak.

"I love you more bear." Was Phil's reply. He leaned his head on Dan's shoulder and smiled.

1 hour later:

I guess me and Bri passed out because we were soon shaken awake by Dan and Phil.

"We would carry you," Phil stated, "but you have too many posters."

I giggled at his statement. I then got out and grabbed my suitcase, I realized I was at LAX airport. I had only been here once as a child, before I was dropped at the orphanage. I smiled excitedly. I got to security and they followed behind. Once getting through security we then went to our gate. We waited about 7 minutes, where we played the seven second challenge until boarding the plane. I got the window seat next to Dan, while Bri had the window seat behind us next to Phil. I talked to Dan about a lot before the plane took off. I told him about my depression, anxiety, and how I selfharm. He roled up my sleeves and kissed my arms.

"Emmi, please stop, for me and Phil." I looked at him, hugged him, and teared up. I nodded and hugged him tighter. The plane began to take off as I watched the USA fade into nothing with my head on Dan's shoulder. I soon passed out, with a grin on my face, and penuts in my hands.

~~~~~~
Hey guys, so the contest will be coming in soon! I'll announce the winners tonight maybe

Anyway, hope you enjoyed

Bai Kupkakes!

~Emmi out