Authors Note

Hey guys, I just needed to get out of the way that these next few chapters are gonna be going fast, I really wanted to get the deaths out of the way because I hated having to contemplate how they were going to happen and blah blah. But Im really excited for the next few parts and you guys should be too! Its just getting good. Its not over yet guys!!

The reason I hated the death parts were because these characters were modeled after my little sister and second mom. They really mean a lot and to have made them die in this story... it just really sucks. I cried more than an author really should at the death of a character. BUt oh well. Life goes on.

DONT WORRY. Theyre still alive. I dont wanna sound like a total jerk because of that, sorry. Haha. well The next couple chapters are going to be in like "A Month Later" form. Only like two will be. But still. Oh, If you could check out my youtube account. @foreveryoungcx1 I do covers and I ACTUALLY sing like Eli. Elizabeth is my middle name thats why i chose that name for this character. If anyone was wondering.

Follow me on Tumblr, http://pitchblackperfectioon.tumblr.com/. Twitter, @forever_youngcx . Instagram, @forever_youngcx Kik me, EliR731 that ones boring sorry.

Well, yeah. If you ever want to know about me or just talk to someone.. You know where to find me.

I love you guys, Thanks. xx