Chapter 46: Blood of Another Ocean

Author's Notes

Chapter 46 is finally here.

----------

I hold Kagaya-senpai's motionless body as blood continues to pour out of the open wound on her head. My body is freezing as Mary cries next to me, shaking Kagaya-senpai, trying to wake her up.

I try to call her name, but my voice... I can't find it...

I can't call out to her...

Kagaya-senpai...

----------

[MC's POV]

"Stay inside." I tell Sayo and Rinko who seem to be preparing to head out as my whole body runs cold.

"This bitch is mine." I say as the two back away.

As I stand at the hatch of the Cyclops, I put my Lunid Scuba Mask on and exit when I notice someone following behind me, but before I can tell them to go back, I see that it's Friend.

We both nod to each other and Friend takes up a defensive stance with her energy sword to intercept any potential hidden attackers as we swim towards the bitch trying to break through the shield.

I stare at the Whore of Arrogance as the water around us drops in temperature along with my own and the bitch seems to notice it as well as she stops to look at us.

"Oh, the eldest grandchild wants to p-" The bitch doesn't get a word.

"GO AWAY! FUCKING GO AWAY! YOU BITCH! YOU WHORE! YOU INSECT! SHIT STAIN! WASTE OF SPACE! WASTE OF LIFE! UGLY ASS BITCH!!!" I yell in anger as I launch several large ice shards at her from outside the shield, forcing her to dodge and block them, slowly backing herself right next to me.

I immediately grab her shoulder and forcibly pull her back which causes her neck to let out a cracking sound.

"I am going to kill you." I say, my voice laced with ice and venom before I release a large amount of divine ice energy from my feet which propels me forward, snapping the bitches neck back as I ram her into the wall of the cave, creating a large dent into it.

"JUST LEAVE US ALONE! KEEP YOUR HANDS AWAY FROM MY FAMILY! FROM JAMES, FROM KAGA-CHAN! JUST FUCK OFF! PAY FOR YOUR SINS! DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!" I yell at the top of my lungs.

I start whaling on her while infusing divine energy with my strikes and slowly freezing her on the inside, making it impossible for her to fight back. I hear a roar approaching me as I punch Aph with enough force and divine energy to freeze her against the cave wall. A loud shriek rings out from the water and I shift my gaze to see the Ghost Leviathan charging at me, having likely heard our conflict.

I merely glare at it in annoyance as I radiate divine energy to kill two birds with one stone, and expel a massive amount of divine energy from my body, essentially turning me into an ice pufferfish which startles the Ghost Leviathan, causing it to stop in tracks and retreat in fear, while also turning the bitch next to me into an icicle pin cushion. As I watch her bleed out, I put my hand over the bitches throat. Still alive, she looks at me with pure hatred in her eyes.

"Good, bleed... Let me watch you die..." I say in a low tone as I watch the life slowly drain from the bitch's eyes before her skin suit crumbles into dust, still more than what I think of her.

I release my hand as the dust evaporates into the water and I close my eyes, calming myself after all that.

I haven't been this angry... ever...