Siberia

The jet descended silently through the thick Siberian clouds, its Wakandan stealth technology keeping it invisible to prying eyes. Inside, Amari sat beside her brother T'Challa, her fingers idly drumming against the smooth surface of the vibranium sand table. The tension in the air was thick, and the weight of what they were about to do hung over them like a storm cloud ready to break.

They had tracked Stark all the way to the Raft, and now here they were, in the remote, icy wilderness of Siberia, where Barnes and Rogers had disappeared. They have already informed Ayo, who is on the way to them

As the jet hovered above the snow-covered plateau, Amari's sharp eyes surveyed the expanse beneath them. The landscape stretched out in every direction, cold, silent, and unforgiving. A quinjet and a snowcat were parked near a large elevation, their dark shapes contrasting with the white blanket of snow.

"Scans show an entire complex underground," Amari reported, her voice steady despite the tension filling the air. Stark was already gone from sight, most likely inside the facility, but T'Challa landed their jet with the practiced ease of a king accustomed to leading, no matter the terrain.

„We'll end this," T'Challa said with conviction. His voice was calm, but the storm of vengeance still brewed behind his words. „Wakanda will get the justice it deserves."

Amari came to a stop next to him and clapped a hand on her brother's shoulder, her grip firm, holding his gaze, her expression thoughtful. „Yes," she replied quietly, „but think about what I said yesterday. Is killing him really justice, or is it just the easiest way?" She let her words hang in the air before stepping away, moving toward the heavy steel door of the facility. T'Challa followed, but her words lingered with him.

The inside of the facility was even more chilling than the outside, a cold dampness seeping into the walls. The corridors were dark, illuminated only by sparse, flickering lights. Every sound—the distant dripping of water, the low hum of electricity—echoed eerily in the vast emptiness. Amari's sharp eyes took in the faded symbol of a skull with tentacles painted on the wall. HYDRA.

"This place," Amari whispered, her eyes scanning the area warily, "it must be an old HYDRA facility."

They continued deeper into the labyrinth of hallways, moving with quiet precision. Soon, voices echoed ahead, bouncing off the concrete walls. They slowed their pace, creeping into the shadows as they caught sight of Stark, Rogers, and Barnes in the distance, the three men unaware of their presence.

"I got heat signatures," Tony Stark's voice echoed down the corridor.

"How many?" Rogers asked, his tone low.

"Uh, one," Stark responded, his helmet swiveling slightly as he scanned the area.

Amari and T'Challa exchanged glances. They moved silently, following the trio further down the corridor, staying close to the shadows. A voice echoed through the hallway, one Amari recognized immediately as the fake psychiatrist .

„If it's any comfort, they died in their sleep," Helmut Zemo's voice came through the speakers, detached and emotionless.

"What the hell?" Barnes voice rang low with confusion.

"I'm grateful to them, though," Zemo continued. "They brought you here."

The unmistakable clang of Captain America's shield hitting something solid reverberated through the corridor.

"Please, Captain," Zemo taunted. "The Soviets built this chamber to withstand the launch blast of UR-100 rockets."

„I'm betting I could beat that," Stark retorted, his voice sharp.