You will regret your decision 💔

"YOU CAME TO MY LIFE BY YOUR OWN WILL  &  I WILL SHOW YOU FUCKING HELL ON EARTH"

At Mumbai airport , a private jet landed . A handsome guy in his late 20s came out of the jet. He was wearing a three piece black suit, glasses on eyes, 6 feet tall , fair complexion , we'll settled black hair , Rolex watch in his left wrist with sharp jaw line. He was looking very stylish and attractive.

Everyone at the airport were looking towards him only

Everyone at the airport were looking towards him only . He ignored all the gazes and went towards his car. He sat inside the car and went from there.He put his head on the back seat and closed his eyes.

His car stopped at a restaurant. He opened his eyes and looked towards the restaurant with his intense gaze. He checked time in his wrist watch . After some time he opened the door of his car and came outside. For the last time he looked towards that restaurant and with a deep breath he went inside.

As soon as he walked inside the restaurant, people who were present there looked towards him. Girls were watched him with adoration while boys were watching him with jealousy, but doesn't that affect him??? A big NO . Ignoring all of their gazes he walked towards vip area. He roamed his black orbs all around the place . His eyes stopped at someone who was sitting at the corner table while looking here and there. By looking at her anybody could say she was uncomfortable right there. Seeing her like this the guy smirked dangerously and went towards her.

He went near her and put his hands in his pocket. He stood behind her and bend to her level, move his face near her ear and said in a husky tone," Missing me sweetheart". Listening this The girl suddenly stood  up and turned around only to see her biggest fear standing there with a smirk. She said in fear," No...I mean when did you come Rehan??".

Yes, The guy who was in his late 20s looking attractive and handsome was Rehan oberoi, Elder son of oberois . He used to live in Canada . He came india after 6 years.

Listening to her Rehan stood straight and went towards the chair which was placing infront of her . He pull the chair and sat down. All this time , the girl was looking towards him with a feared expression. Rehan Said," sit down ". That girl immediately sat down listening to him. She hold her dupatta tightly under the table, which was not go unnoticed by Rehan. Seeing this he internally smirked.

He said in his cold voice," you are going to decline this proposal, got it". The girl who was looking down all this time , looked towards Rehan who was just sitting there nonchalantly. She said in her low voice," I can't do this Rehan , I am not going to decline this proposal". Listening to her Rehan's anger raised, he fisted his fingers tightly and closed his eyes with a jerk.

Seeing this the girl was looking very afraid. Rehan opened his eyes. There was no emotion in his eyes that time. He looked towards her and stood up from his place. As soon as he stood up the girl was also stood up. He move towards the girl dangerously and held her face in his right palm tightly, moved his face towards her and said,"Ok then , welcome to my hell ms. Aradhya, I'll show you fucking hell , be ready for that ".