AR is coming tonight

Next morning......

Rehan woke up but he felt something heavy on his face , he slowly opened his eyes but something was placed on his face, that's why he couldn't opened his eyes.

He slowly touch that thing with his hand, and when he realised it's not something, it's someone's something....i mean to say that it was someone's leg. He pushed that leg and suddenly woke up while shouting," what the hell??".

Hearing his shouting, Krish suddenly woke up with a jerk but due to sudden action, he fell from the bed with * thud* .

He said," what's this behaviour yarr!! Atleast let me ask her whether she loves me or not!!" In his sleeping tone while laying on the ground.

Rehan looked at him with a weird expression and said," ha duniya gayi bhad mein , tum bas yahi puchte raho, "tu merese pyar karti hai ya nahi , nhi tu meko ye bata dee"
( Let the world go to hell, you just asked this," you lovee me or not, no, you just say me )
While looking towards him with a weird expression.

He went near the table, took a glass of water and * poured* on him. Krish immediately opened his eyes while shouting," oh my god , babu it's tsunami, come to me, hugg me tightly!!"

Hearing him, Rehan face palm himself and said," oh hello, stop dreaming Mr. And woke up!!" With a weird expression.

Krish yawned and said," what are you doing in my room and why you poured water on me??" While standing up from from ground and stretching his hands.

Rehan put the glass on the table and said," i slept with you last night!!" Casually.

Hearing him, krish shouted," whatt???? You did what??? What the hell???? Mr. Rehan oberoi, I'm straight ok, don't you dare to... wait!! Why you slept with me last night!!! Oh my god, you didn't did anything right??? You should have told me about this, but I'm not what you are thinking bro.... You stole my dignity...now what face should I show to my girlfriends!!" While making a crying face.

Listening him Rehan eyes went wide and he said ," shut up krish, I'm also straight, stop blabbering anything. I slept with you that means , I just slept while sharing the same bed with you, only shared a bed with you , nothing else!!" In a irritating tone.

Hearing him, krish exhale deeply said," thank god !!" While keeping his one hand on his chest.

Rehan again said," but why did you put your leg on my face man, can't you sleep at on place, why the hell are you moving all over the bed??" In a little bit angry tone.

Krish said," how did I know that Mr. Rehan oberoi was sleeping with me!! For which I've to sleep carefully!" In a taunted tone while sitting on the bed.

Suddenly something strike him, he immediately looked at Rehan and asked," why did you sleep here last night....and yes, you were in delhi right!! When did you come???" In a surprised tone.

Rehan said," I came last night and I slept here because, Aradhya was in my room " in a casual tone.

Krish asked," so , what she is your wife, you have to share your room with her!!" While looking at him.

Rehan said," I'm ready to share my room with aradhya but not at all with posse..." But stopped in the middle, because he realised what he was about to say!!!

He looked at krish who was looking at him with a questioning look, so he said," I mean....i.... actually I came home last night and it was too late also, so I slept here..." While looking here and there.

Rehan thought in his mind," what's wrong with you Rehan!! She is possessed, don't tell anyone about this!".

Krish said," ohh... Okeyy ". Rehan came out of krish's room and said to himself," now what??? How I go to my room, she must be there!! Oh god!!" .