Rehan's jealousy

" How fucking dare you Rehan oberoi"
Hearing this , everyone looked towards the door, but rehan didn't even turned around to look.

There were 2 men and a girl entered inside the mansion, they looked so much angry at that time. Seeing them , everyone smiled and shake their head.

One of the men, went near kalindi and touched her feet. He said ," how are darling, miss me???" And winked at her.

Kalindi caught his ear and said in a fake anger tone," you.... Now you got the time for your darling???where are you till now hm??" and looked at him with fake angry eyes.

He caught her hand and said in fake pain," dadi , dadi , please leave my ear... it's hurting please".

Kalindi just smiled a little and left his ear. He started rubbing his ear and said," you know na dadi, I was in new york due to some office work, but now see I'm here for you sweetheart "and winked at her with a playful smile.

Kalindi slap his shoulder lightly and blushed a little. Seeing this , Goutam said in a little raised tone," hey , young don't you dare to flirt with my wife, stay away from her "and looked at him with a stern look.

Everyone chuckled at his reaction, but Rehan was not even looking at them.

Suddenly the girl came and hugged vikram saying," hey , my handsome hunk, all good??"

Vikram said," yes, pretty lady I'm good and handsome as always " and winked at her make her giggled.

She sat near vikram and said to vedika," well , vedika maa why your son is looking all sulky that to this early in the morning " and started eating apple from near basket.

Vedika just smiled at her and said," nothing beta , he's always like this only" and make Rehan looked at her with disbelief. Vedika looked at him and said in a dismissed tone," what , this is a fact beta , it's ok don't react like that" and everyone burst into laughter.

All of sudden, the other man came towards ishani and hugged her saying," how are you my lady" making her smile.

Before she could say something, Rajiv said in a anger tone,"correction young man, she is my lady not yours" and looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

He said," look at you Mr. Rajiv oberoi, jealousy at peak , so embarassing" and started laughing . Rajiv rolled his eyes on him.

Ishani said," I'm fine bachha, how are you??". He broke the hugg and sat between Rajiv and ishani while smirking towards Rajiv. He Said," as always yours bby" in a flirty tone while looking towards Rajiv only, hearing him Rajiv showed his fork towards him. Seeing this , he immediately shut his mouth, where everyone laughed so hard at this.

Goutam asked," why are you all shouted ?" , to which they said in unison," ask your grand son "and looked at Rehan who just rolled his eyes at them making them more angry.

The girl, who was eating apple said in between her eating," This...ummm idiot got married umm...but didn't bother to....ummm tell us..." And gulp down her apple and said," how dare you Rehan" looking at rehan.

Rehan said nonchalantly," i forgot" .
The guy who was sitting beside ishani suddenly shouted,," forgot what, Mr. Rehan oberoi, you forgot to tell your best friends that you are getting married, like seriously dude are you kidding us" and started throwing daggers to him through his eyes.

Before Rehan could say anything, Arav came there and said surprisingly," heyyy my gang is here, finally, when did you all come ??" And came to the guy who was standing beside ishani.

He hugged arav and said," heyy buddy, what's up?? " and patted his back.

Arav hugged him too and said," well and good, you say" while smiling.