Hide & seek

In udaipur,  in a big mansion, there's a lady in her 70s was sitting on the sofa, while taking sips from her tea. Suddenly a guy in his late 20s came there while holding some files in his hand, he was wearing a Black tuxedo, sharp jaw line,tall ,brown orbs and with this his well built body was clearly visible. His suit was perfectly hugging his body like a second skin.

He went towards the lady , put the files on the side table and bend to touch her feet. The lady put her tea cup on the table and blessed him by putting her hand on his head.

He sat down near her and said," good morning dadi sa" while looking at her.

The lady said," good morning Hukum sa" while smiling. The guy said in a little anger tone ," dadi sa , I told you not to call me hukum sa, it's yuv for you not Hukum sa " and looked at her with fake anger.

The lady smiled,put her hand on his shoulder and said," okk okk hukum sa...." But stopped in the middle by looking at him who was looking at her  with raised eyebrow, so she further said," i mean yuv , now happy??" to which he nodded his head while smiling.

( So, the man is YUVRAJ SINGH RAGHUVANSHI, the hukum of udaipur.

Beside him, the lady is his dadi sa, KANIKA DEVI, rajmata of udaipur)

Kanika asked him ," yuv , did you find out anything about her!!" While her eyes were expecting him to answer positively.

Yuvraj looked at her, held her hand and said," yes, dadi sa, I sent rudra to Mumbai, through our team we get to know that , she is at Mumbai now!! Don't worry dadi , your gudiya will come to you very soon " in a calm voice.

Listening to him, kanika's eyes were shining, she asked him with her exciting tone," you are saying truth , aren't you??" To which yuvraj nodded his head while smiling.

Tears formed in her eyes hearing this. She said ," gudiya, please come back to us, don't punish us like this, you have all your right to shout on us,to get angry on us but don't go away from us like that please, please yuv , find out my gudiya as soon as possible, I can't wait further please yuv please, I lost my daughter now I don't want to lose her, she's the one for whom I'm still alive, still alive in that expectation that one day she'll come back to me , she'll come back to her Anika dadi" she paused, looked at yuv and said," yuv if you guys don't find her, I'll die , I can't leave without her anymore yuv please do something!!" and broke down into tears infront of him.

Yuvraj seeing this , immediately hugged his dadi and said," dadi , I told you, I'll bring your gudiya back to her empire and I mean it dadi, just keep patience, give some time to me, I'll bring my Ladoo back to you , it's my promise, it's a promise of a king. Now stop crying my pyari dadi, please " and patted her back , he broke the hugg and wiped off her tears.

♡♡♡

A big building contain 47 floor, in the front, there was written " RAGHUVANSHI ENTERPRISES" in big letters. Yuvraj entered inside the office in his dangerous aura, behind him his assistant Abhishek was there walking behind him.

Everyone in office greet him, which he ignored royally and entered in his private lift with Abhishek. Abhishek clicked the 47th floor and stood beside his boss.

Yuvraj asked," abhi , what's the update?" While looking at his wrist watch. Abhishek said," hukum, I  talked with rudra and he was saying that he had seen her, he was trying to find out about her but till now , he couldn't able to find anything!!" In his calmed tone.

They reached their floor, while coming out of the lift, yuvraj said in a stern voice," Abhishek, told rudra to contact me, each and every single detail about her!!" To which Abhishek said," okay Hukum!!" And with this yuvraj went inside his cabin.