Rehan's care

Rehan asked the dr. ," dr. Are you sure she is going through depression and had panic attacks??" With a little confusion.
Because according to him , she is a gold digger who marry him for money, then how this could be possible???

Dr. Said," Mr. Oberoi I'm sure, she is getting panic attacks and going through depression also. I'll give her some medicine but please take care of her" and went from there.

After the dr. Gone from there, Rehan was standing there alone.  He thought," how is it possible?? She is having panic attacks, why?? This girl, I've to find out about her  everything".

He took out his phone from his pocket and messaged someone.

Then he put his phone in his pocket and went inside his room.

He went inside, everyone looked at him with a questioning look. Goutam asked," Rehan, what did dr.  Said, how is she???" .

Rehan said," dr. Said , she was having panic attacks and due to this she attempt to suicide, by cutting her wrist".

Hearing his word everyone shocked. Kalindi looked at aradhya who was lying on bed, her face was pale .she asked," but why did she have panic attacks???" And looked at Rehan.

Rehan looked at his mother, but didn't say anything. seeing him looking at her , vedika said," maa , may be during rituals, how the things happened, that's why I think she had panic attacks ".

Everyone convinced with her but her husband was not, but that was not the right time to ask , so he stay silent.

Vedika said," now , you all go and sleep, I'm here with aradhya don't worry". Everyone went from there, but rehan was there standing and looking at aradhya only. He doesn't know what was happening to him, just by looking at her!!!!

Vedika said," go Rehan have some rest in your study room, I'm here, go ",  but rehan declined her saying," no maa you go and sleep,I'm here with her, I'll look after her ".

Hearing him , vedika looked at him with a strange look, so rehan said," don't worry maa, I'll take care of her, you can believe me", vedika looked at him for a second and nodded her head a little. Then she looked at aradhya for a last time and went from there not before patting her son's shoulder.

Rehan went towards the door and closed it. He turned around and looked at his wife, who was sleeping peacefully on his bed.

He went near her, sat beside her and looked at her face very carefully. Her face was relaxed, she has a cute pout on her face and no worries visible through her face. Seeing this face of her nobody could tell that she's the same girl who attempt suicide before some time.

Rehan said," I'm sorry aradhya, i realised my mistake. Whatever I did is not absolutely acceptable, I'm extremely sorry for my behaviour. But things are getting harder for me, it's not my life, it's not me, Rehan oberoi is not for love , care , he had no emotion. That's why I warned before not to marry me, I'm a devil in form of a human. I was angry a lot for this marriage, so all these....th...things happened unintentionally by me, I'm sorry for that , but please stay away from me, from my feelings, from my life, it will be better for you!!" and looked at her face carefully.

Suddenly, aradhya frowned and started breathing heavily. She clutched the blanket to her chest and said in a low voice," no, no , Rehan no , don't do this please I beg you please Rehan, don't ruined me please, please ". She was sweating very badly, tears flowing from her eyes continuously.

Seeing this Rehan panicked a little and called her," aradhya,are you ok??" But she was continuously blabbering those lines which doesn't go unnoticed by Rehan. He immediately tapped her cheeks and said," aradhya look nothing would happen to you, I'm here, see open your eyes aradhya, aradhya, open your eyes" but she was not in her sense. She was continuously crying.