Is she my wife??

Arav, kriti , daksh , laksh, krish , aditya and aradhya reached home. they all went inside, krish, daksh and arav went towards the sofa and lay down while spreading their hands and legs.

Behind them kriti, laksh , aradhya and aditya entered and stood beside the sofa because, there's no space because, they all were laying like animals.

Kriti said in an annoying tone," what the hell guys.... Is any human being lay down like this, spreading legs and hands.... At least act like a human being yar!!" .

Hearing her, aditya and aradhya laughed a little. Aditya was glancing aradhya time to time. Her smile made him smile also.

Hearing her , krish said in a lazy tone," oh please, ms. Singhania, stop bothering us, we are already too tired, just let us have some rest!!" .

Arav said while agreeing with him," yes , kriti di please yarrr, you are human we are animals but please have some pity on these cute animals please!!" While showing his puppy eyes to her.

Hearing them kriti Rolled her eyes and said," cute and you guys!! Oh come on!! Why are you kidding me yarr!! " and laughed at them.

Hearing her everyone laughed except the 3 who were laying there , looking towards kriti with their intense gaze.

Kalindi, vedika and ishani came there. Ishani said in a disgusting tone," who bring her back to this house!! I swear on my eyes maa, it's her plan to get our money,fame and name.... afterall, a third class girl like her, what should we expect from her anyway!!" While looking at aradhya,who was looking downwards.

Hearing her voice everyone looked at her with their disbelief eyes, kalindi said," shut up ishani, don't say whatever come to your mouth ok!!" While looking at her angrily.

Ishani said," maa , you don't know, girls like her always wants to Marry some rich men and then enjoy their life on their money and fame!! I knew this type of gold digger girls very well!!" And looked towards aradhya with her hated eyes.

Kalindi shouted," I said shut up ishani!!" while looking at her with her angry eyes. Hearing her hateful words aradhya felt a pang of sadness in her heart. Does she really need their money!! Does she really a gold digger!!

Vedika who was silent all the time said," ishani , please for god sake, shut up, don't say anything right now please!!" While looking towards ishani who just shrugged off her shoulder as saying that," i told the truth".

Vedika just shake her head at her and said," aradhya, go to your room and take some rest!! Tomorrow our bua dadi will come!! So , go have some rest!!" While looking at aradhya who was looking towards the ground.

Hearing her, those three who were laying on the sofa stood up with a jerk and arav shouted," what did you say badi maa??? That hypocrite lady will come today?????" While looking towards his badi maa.

Vedika said in a little rude tone," arav , what are you saying, watch your language, she's your bua dadi!!" To which arav just rolled his eyes while murmuring," first ask her to watch her actions, then I'll watch my language badi maa!!" Which was heard by all the members present there.

Vedika looked at him with her raised eyebrow, so he said while smiling sheepishly," hehehe.... Badi maa, heeehee.... I didn... didn't say anything!!" While scratching his back of neck.

Kalindi said," aradhya beta , tomorrow Rehan's bua dadi will come to our home, she's strict a little bit, if she told you anything then don't mind beta, she's typical old minded!!" While looking towards aradhya lovingly.

Aradhya looked upward towards kalindi and said," ok dadi" in a low tone. Seeing her , anyone could say that , she will gonna cry in any moment. Seeing her like this, kalindi and vedika feel very bad for her as well as the whole group especially aditya, while ishani just rolled her eyes at her whispering," overacting of this cheap people!!" Which heard by vedika. She looked at her with a little anger to which ishani just stay silent.