I won princess

Hey lovelies 🎀

If you guys really liked this story then please do hit the star ⭐ button and comment down below 👇 don't feel hesitate to comment your thoughts down.... I'm really eagerly waiting for your response guyss. Just do comment and vote for next chapter ❤️🎀

Till then enjoy the chapter 🎀

꧁༺༒༻꧂꧁༺༒༻꧂꧁༺༒

In a big room, a man in his 70s was sitting on a large size sofa. He was holding a photograph and continuously looking towards that picture with a proud smile.

He said,"you punished us by separation of yours!! But for your kind information gudiya, if you are princess of this kingdom then, I'm also your nanu . How could you think that you can hide from me!! Atlast I win gudiya, I won!!"

With this he smirked and said again," now you have to come back to your home!! I'm coming beta!! Coming soon!!" And smiled devilishly.

He was smiling, suddenly someone knocked in his door. He put the picture in his pajama pocket and said," come in" in a stern tone .

A servant entered inside his room , bowed down to him and said," bade hukum, all are in hall, they are waiting for your presence!!"

Listening him, he nodded and said," ok , I'm coming" to which the servant again bowed to him and went from there.

The person is none other than ALOK RAGHUVANSHI, bade hukum of udaipur and dadu sa of yuvraj.

After sometime, alok walked into the hall. There present yuvraj, Kanika , two men in their late 40s , two women in their late 30s and a young girl in her 20s . They all were sitting on the sofa while waiting for him.

Seeing him, everyone looked at him only. Alok smiled, went towards sofa and sat down with them. Seeing his smile, one of the men asked," what's the matter papa, you called us in urgent??? Why are you smiling???"

Hearing his question, everyone looked at Alok for answer, because they all also want to know the reason why bade hukum called all of them all of sudden. Alok smiled proudly and said looking at the man," i found her".

Hearing this,everyone stood up . Kanika suddenly fell on the ground, tears started flowing from her eyes continuously. Seeing her like this, two women and the girl ran towards her and sat near her.

One of them said in her broken voice," maa please control yourself!! We found out about our Princess!! Now your gudiya will come back to you , now please stop crying" and started caressing her back.

Kanika said in between her crying," alok, you....you are saying.... Our Princess....my gudiya....you found out her!!" While looking at her husband.

Alok smiled looking at her and said," yes, Kanika, now stop crying, if your gudiya got to know that her anika dadi cried, then she'll not talk you " .

Listening him, Kanika wiped her tears immediately and said," no, no I'm not crying, I'll not cry, my gudiya...alok please bring my gudiya to me please!!" While looking towards alok.

Yuvraj said," dadu , how could you do this alone???? Where is she?? Where's is my princess dadu??? How is she!??" While looking towards his dadu. His eyes were moist.

Before alok could say something, one of the men said," papa , is she fine???? How is she doing???" While a lone tear escape from his eyes.

So , this man is Ashok raghuvanshi, father of YUVRAJ raghuvanshi

The other man is Ajit raghuvanshi, father of Naina raghuvanshi

The woman who was sitting beside Kanika and cressed her back was Niharika raghuvanshi, wife of Ashok raghuvanshi.