she has something in her eyes 👀

Hearing priest's word, Rehan looked at Aradhya with his red eyes and clenched jaw. By looking at him anyone can guess that he was very much angry. Aradhya was just crying like it's her end . Rehan bend  a little and whisper in her ear in his dark and husky tone," you will regret this action of yours and I mean it" . Aradhya flinched by hearing his dark tone. She clutched her lehenga tightly while controlling her sobs.

Suddenly Rehan stood up and throw his garland somewhere . He went towards his car without looking at anyone. His whole family was standing there with uttering a single word , because they all very aware of his anger issues. Seeing all this vedika can't control herself anymore and went towards her Father in law . She look towards him with her tearful eyes and said," why papa , why did you do this??? Why you force him to Marry her?why ???" .

His father in law smiled a little and looked towards his daughter in law and said," vedika , don't cry , you will thank me later for marrying your son to aradhya" . Hearing him everyone was looking towards him only. When he felt gazes upon him he looked towards his family members and said,"now let's go, we have to do grihapravesh ritual also, vedika go help your daughter in law and took her with you okay" .

Then he looked towards his wife who was looking so much happy. He nodded his head to her and went from there. Ishani came to vedika and said," don't cry jiji, our Rehan will be fine" then she look towards aradhya with disgusted eyes and said," hey you girl, should we give you a invitation card to go , hurry up let's go" . Hearing this aradhya just nodded her head and stood up. Vedika came to her and Said in a low tone," let's go" and she went from there.

Ishani also went from there while giving a sarcastic side eye to aradhya.whole the time aradhya was just looking down and tears were continuously flowing her eyes.

ARADHYA'S POV:-

My life is now completely mess now.
Every girl deserves a loving husband, a caring family as I !! But look at me, what I got!! My husband, who just married me , welcome me now to his personal hell. Wowwww, aradhya now go ahead and enjoy your wrost nightmare. I was thinking all these, suddenly someone patted my shoulder. I flinched and suddenly turned around to see a boy , was standing there with a smile. He told," heyyy , myself arav , arav oberoi, brother of rehan oberoi and your handsome brother in law " and smiled. I was just looking towards him . So he's that cassowary's brother, but look at him isn't he so sweet to be his brother.

(So here Rehan got a nickname from his beloved wife )

He again said," Wowww bhabi your eyes are so beautiful, these green eyes !!" to which I just smiled a little and murmured a small thank you. He said," okay bhabi have you any plan to stay tonight here only, let's go na" to which I smiled and we went from there towards his car. To be honest, arav is a genuine guy , such a sweet, lovely personality he has rather than that....."

(Author -  aradhya it's cassowary right
Aradhya - shut up author, say slow yarr
Author - yeah 👍 sure 😂)

∴━━━✿━━━∴∴━━━✿━━━∴∴━━━✿━━━

Rehan was driving his car in high speed. His hold on steering was so tight that his knuckles were turning white. His eyes were only on roads. His eyes were dark, red. He was driving continuously.

Suddenly his phone ranged.he stopped his car,took a deep breath and came out of his car. He picked up the call without looking at caller I'd. From other sight someone said," sir we lost the deal got the deal, the deal is now AR's" and here broke his all the patience. He throw his phone on road with that much force that it broke into pieces.

He shouted " whatever is happening with me right now just for that one girl , I'll fucking make you suffer each and every single second of your life Mrs. Aradhya oberoi, just mark my words" he took a pause and said," who is this AR ???" I have to find out!!".He then went inside his car , sat on driving seat and went from there.