She is fire 🔥

Hey lovelies 🎀

If you guys really liked this story then please do hit the star ⭐ button and comment down below 👇 don't feel hesitate to comment your thoughts down.... I'm really eagerly waiting for your response guyss. Just do comment and vote for next chapter ❤️🎀guys please do comment, please please please comment down 👇 below your response please.....

Till then enjoy the chapter 🎀

In a meeting room, Rehan was sitting on the head chair , while other share holders of his company were sitting on their respective places. Projector was on. Kartik was standing beside Rehan, while holding some file related to their company.

Rehan looked at the holders and said ," so , guys I want to tell you that , our this branch got bankrupted, we want to buy AR enterprises's Delhi branch but....." He stopped in the middle by hearing some gasps from the shareholders.

He looked at them with his questioning eyes, one them said," Mr. Oberoi, have you any idea what you have done??? You want to buy AR's branch !!!! Are you in your present state of mind or what???".

Listening to him, Rehan said casually," why ?? I'm all in my sense, why are you so afraid of that AR , I'm telling you guyss, if we collectively work hard, then we must be left that AR behind" .

Hearing him, another man said," Mr. Oberoi, if you collect the whole India's businessmen and try to defend her then you can't!! Because she is AR , she is herself a brand. Not in india, but in whole Asia, no one has that guts to say something like this, doing anything against her is far away ".

Another men said agreeing with the man ," yes Mr. Oberoi, Mr. Mehta is saying truth, it's true that your company is bankrupted just because you asked her to let you buy her branch, we are trying to get some chances to do Collab with her, but we all are in pending from years, she had the power to destroy our whole existence in some fraction of second, so I must say it's not at all a good idea to go against her, because it will be your starting of destruction ".

Hearing them , all the people present there agreed with him . Hearing all of them, rehan said in his mind," What are you AR??? This much fear build in these top businessmen is not that easy, that means, you are something!! I've to met her !!"

He stood up and said," okay gentlemen, I'll think about this and let you all know the descision, now thank you guys!!".

All the shareholders stood up and started going from there. Mr. Mehta came to him , put his one hand on his shoulder and said," rehan, I don't want to tell you this but, I must say, you have a great potential in this business field, but please beta don't mess with her, she is a burning fire, she will burn down your whole career, do think about it okay!!" While looking at him.

Rehan said in a calm tone," don't worry uncle, I'll think about it " while giving him an assuring smile to which Mr. Mehta reciprocate and went from there.

Now, in the meeting room, kartik and rehan were standing there. Rehan said," kartik , have you seen this AR???" . Kartik looked at his boss boringly and said," boss in business field, no one , literally no one have seen her, she kept her identity secured, we don't even know her full name, how could I seen her!!" .

Rehan sat in his chair , looked towards the projector and said," oh okay , kartik ask them , that Oberoi industries want to Collab with them!! And yeah arrange everything for our departure, we are leaving for mumbai today itself ".

Kartik said," but sir , if they don't agree then???" To which rehan said," we'll go to their company and made her agree but I want to know this AR !!" To which Kartik said," Ok boss " and went from their .