"AR" this name is enough

Hearing Rehan , aradhya looked at him with her wide eyes. She said in a low voice," I can't signed in this paper, Mr. Oberoi" while looking here and there.

Hearing her Rehan's anger raised, he caught her by her shoulder so tightly, pulled her towards him and said while gritting his teeth," Why?? Can't you understand this things clearly that I don't want this fucking so called relationship!! I hate you, I can't even breathe properly in your presence, your presence suffocating me aradhya oberoi, just signed these papers and get the hell out of my life, bloody gold digger!!".

Hearing his hateful words towards her and due to his hold on her shoulder, tears started flowing from her eyes, she looked at him and said," please leave me, it's hurting mr. Oberoi please " but rehan caught her more tightly and said while looking at her eyes," you will sign these papers, you get that, enough of this game, now it's my knife and your throat my would be ex wifeyy!! So how are you feeling?" And smirked.

Aradhya looked at him with her tearful eyes and said," don't worry, indeed it's your knife and my throat Mr. Oberoi but I'll tell you particularly where to cut ". While saying this she smiled and a lone tear escape from her eyes.

Seeing her smile and hearing her , Rehan immediately left her. Aradhya look at the divorce papers while smiling. Rehan turned around and Said without looking at her," don't ever come back to my life again aradhya and if you will come back, you will regret your birth , I fucking mean it, so just get lost from my life , good bye ".

He said this and went from there, leaving crying aradhya behind. She looked at his back, then at the papers and said ," am I really suffocating him???my presence suffocating him??? He hates me this much...I want to give you whatever you want, but I really can't do anything...but one day I'll sign these papers and let you free from this suffocating presence of mine, it's a promise of aradhya oberoi to her husband, Rehan oberoi!!".

On the other side, Rehan sat inside his car and went from there towards airport. While driving, he thought," what was that???? What was that sensation I felt all over my body???? Whenever I looked into her eyes, her tears, it make me feel weak in front of her, all her emotions actions, why all these things are seem real to me??? Is she actually that innocent??? No, no Rehan what are you thinking Rehan,you can't lose your control on you just because that third class gold digger girl!! She was pretending to be like an ideal person, which she was not!!so just don't think like that ,but she came infront of me , when he was about to slap me!! Her those eyes...arghhh stopped rehan!! Youu can't love anyone, you are not for all these things so just shut up!! " With this he shake his head  to divert his mind and drive towards airport.

At oberoi's mansion

After aradhya and Rehan went from there, all the family members were looking towards eachother.  The two guy who came there with arvind stood up and one of them went towards Goutam and touched his feet.

Goutam looked at him for a second and hugged him tightly saying," how are you beta?" Hearing him, the guy said ," I'm absolutely charming as always dadu" and giggled.

Hearing him, everyone laughed except kriti, who just rolled her eyes.she said ," okay vedika aunty, I've to go, even we need to go guys, rehan is not here ,so we've to go office, bye guys see you soon" and  went towards Vikram.

She winked at him and Said," bye handsome" to which Vikram said," bye , beautiful" and also winked at her Making all of them chuckled except the man who was standing near Goutam, he looked at them with his angry eyes.

Aditya said," yeah guys let's go" and they went from there.after they went, vedika went towards the other guy and said," laksh , you forgot your mimmy" with a fake anger.