Chapter 14 "Giggles"

Authors note: I am still unable to sleep so might as well kill time and write another chapter. So tada chapter 14. I do not own any of the kuroshitsuji characters, I wish I did XD!
_________________________________________

Once morning came Sebastian tried to wake you up.

Sebastian: (y/n)~ its time to wake up. *he shakes you lightly*

You: mm~ *you bury your face more into his bare chest and breathe softly*

Sebastian chuckles at your actions and awes at seeing you sleep. He then slips his hand under your shirt and squeezes your sides causing you to squeak and wake up.

You: I'M UP!! *you sit up fast and cover your sides protectively*

Sebastian: *chuckles* good morning~

You: Did you sleep with me the rest of the night? *blushes and sweat drop*

Sebastian: But of course, you wouldn't let go~. *he teases you*

You: *blushes more* S-sorry.

Sebastian: Its quite alright, I have an hour before I need to wake my master. *smirks*

You: Okay? And you are telling me this why?

Sebastian: Allow me to help you understand. *he squeezes your sides with both hands earning a giggle*

You: pft stop! No touchy!

Sebastian: *chuckles* My my and what happens if I do this *pins you on the bed while pinning both your arms above your head*

You: No, no stop Sebastian let me go! Please. Don't you dare! *he sits on your lap while his left hand keeps both of your arms above your head pinned* Please?

Sebastian removes his right hand glove with his teeth. You blush seeing him do so and he chuckles seeing your blush. He then lifts your shirt just high enough to expose your stomach. You flinch feeling his fingertips graze lightly on your stomach.

Sebastian: I believe you should laugh more. *smiles*

You: *trying to break free from his grasp* Please, no. Sebastian don't you dare!

Sebastian: *squeezes your stomach* Why not, hm~?

You giggle feeling him squeeze and squirm slightly. He then digs his fingers all over your stomach causing you to laugh.

You: Nohohoho stahahahap hahahahahahahahahahahaha Sebahahahahahastian *you squirm and laugh, trying to break free*

Sebastian: Someone looks happy *starts tickling your sides*

You: *laughing more* Nohohoho not the hahahahaha sihihihihides ppppffftttt *you try to contain your laughter*

Sebastian: *let's go of your hands and removes his left hand glove* hm... *he thinks on other places you might be ticklish*

You: *catching your breath and you sit up, trying to push him off* Stop... No more...

Sebastian: *gets up and sits behind you* Not just yet. *he makes you sit in between his legs and your back against his chest*

You: Please no more.

Sebastian: *squeezes under your armpits and you giggle* Your giggle is adorable. *begins to tickle you there*

You: Hahahahahahahahahahahaha stahahahahap *you couldn't fight back instead you threw your head back allowing your laughs escape* you're gohohohoing to kill mehehehehe! Stahahahahap!

Sebastian: But you sound so happy.~ *breathes on your ear, sending another ticklish sensation*

You: *you quickly try to protect your ears* Let mehehehe gohohoho. I can't... Hahahahahahahahahahahaha *you squirm and laugh uncontrollably* take ihihihit! Plehehehehehease!

Sebastian stops and allows you to breathe. You breathe heavily and relax, leaning back on Sebastian's chest.

You: T-thank you *you say weakly and tired*

Sebastian: I'm not done yet. *looks at your thighs*

You: Oh no! Don't you dare touch my thighs! I am warning you! Sebastian I mean it! *before you could protest more his hands snake their way to your thighs* haha stop!

Sebastian squeezes them earning a few giggles and starts tickling your thighs.

Sebastian: My my you are very lucky.

You: *you throw your head back again, your eyes glued shut and laughing* SEBAHAHAHAHASTIAN! STAHAHAHAP! PLEHEHEHEHEASE!

Sebastian stops and gets up.

You: *catching your breath* T-thank... you *lays down on the bed in defeat* gah... Torture...

Sebastian uses one hand to grab both your feet.

Sebastian: One last place. *smiles innocently*

You: No! Anything but the feet! Anything! Please no! *you try kicking your feet but he maintains a strong grip* Sebastian please, I'm begging!

Sebastian: ah ah ah~ *lightly scrapes his finger nails up both your feet*

You broke into hysterical pits of laughter, squirming more and laughing louder. Tears stained your cheeks from so much laughing.

You: NOHOHOHOHO STAHAHAHAHAP I'LL DOHOHOHOHO ANYTHING! PLEHEHEHEHEHEASE SEBAHAHAHAHASTIAN! STAHAHAHAP! *you squirmed and laughed nonstop*

Sebastian: My my I barely even touched you. *keeps going*

You: THE FEHEHEHEET ARE THE WOHOHOHORST HAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAP! I'LL DOHOHOHO ANYTHING! YOU WIHIHIN I GIVE UHUHUHUP!!!!

Sebastian: *stops and let's go* Anything? *smirks*

You: *laying there in defeat and catching your breath* a-anything.... Gah! Torture!

Sebastian: *chuckles* I am satisfied for now, but I will ask a favor from you later on in the future.

You: What is it? *breathing heavily*

Sebastian: You will know when I ask you. *smiles innocently* I shall go wake my master now, breakfast will be ready in 20 minutes. *he gets up and gets dressed*

You: Okay.... And don't you tell anyone about this. Absolutely NO ONE! And don't tickle me all over again!

Sebastian: *smiles* I can only follow one of those orders. *smirks*

You: DON'T TELL ANYONE!!!

Sebastian: Are you sure that's the one you want me to follow? *smirks*

You: YES!!

Sebastian: Very well. *smirks and leaves*

You: Damn it! *you get up and get dressed* Touching me all over li-- Shit he touched me all over!!!! *you blush* Oh my Goku!
_________________________________________
Authors note: Ohonhonhon he touched you all over just to tickle you. Huehuehue you know you liked it. I bet you he just tickled you to feel you! XD! well here's your chapter!