Chapter 20 "The Phone Call"

Authors note: Hello I am so so so freaking sorry, I had to go to court for some family drama. My deepest and sincerest apologies its been like what almost two weeks. Again please forgive my tardiness this is unacceptable. Well here is chapter 20 so enjoy. I do not own any of the kuroshitsuji characters, I wish I did. XD!!
_________________________________________

After sleeping until it was the afternoon Sebastian never left your side. He stayed with you until you woke up, and what was surprising was that Ciel hasn't complained or called for him at all this morning. Perhaps he was tired from last night. Sebastian held you close as you woke up, your eyes were slowly opening. He smiled seeing you were alright. You yawned and rubbed your eyes as you snuggled closer to his bare chest thinking it was a pillow. He chuckled as you did so and you blushed realizing what you were doing the minute you felt him move from his chuckle. You look up, slightly blushing and he looks down smiling.

Sebastian: Good afternoon~. Did you sleep well?

You: Y-yeah. *you bite your lip for stuttering and you sit up*

Sebastian: Adorable~

You remove the covers and you notice, you have multiple bandages and a night gown. You blush and hope that Mey Rin changed you and applied the bandages but you still had a thought that Sebastian did this.

You: Sebastian.... did you um... do you... *blushing* um...

Your thoughts: 'OH MY FUCKING GOKU JUST SAY IT!!! COME ON (Y/N)! SAY IT!!'

Sebastian: Did I what, (y/n)? *smirks*

You: Did you change me and put bandages on me while I was knocked out!?!?!! *blushing even more*

Sebastian: Perhaps~

You: .... Perve...

Sebastian: *chuckles* Brunch will be served in 15 minutes. *gets up* I shall leave you to dress. *smirks* Or shall I do that for you? *gets dressed*

You: *face is red* N-NO!

Sebastian: As you wish. *smirking and leaves the room*

You: *sigh* I can't be falling for an anime character... Right? No I'm just being stupid. *gets up* I mean if I am going to live here I might as well fall for him. But... he isn't real, am I really that desperate... NO! Stop! *removes bandages* This is technically real since its a new world... You know what, fuck logic! *gets dressed* I should go back and get all my clothes cuz this is not gonna cut it.

You grab your phone to listen to music while you wait. However you have so many missed calls from your dad, brother, Maggy, and many unknown numbers. Your eyes grew wide and you see a text from an amber alert. You nearly dropped the phone when you read that they were looking for you. You needed to call Maggy to tell her you're okay. So you call Maggy and it rings.

You: Come on... *ringing* pick up.... *she answers*

Maggy: (Y/N)!!! OH MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY! WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!