Chapter 23 "The Case"

Authors note: Hello again I hope you enjoyed the commercials XD I couldn't help myself gomenasai! Huehuehue well here's chapter 23. I do not own any of the kuroshitsuji characters, I wish they did XD!!!
_________________________________________

The three of you go to a cheap store and you buy the cheapest and somewhat nice dress. It was green with yellow lining it was somewhat nice. You didn't complain, except for the fact that it was a dress. They even bought a yellow headband to match. Once they you buy the dress and headband you check in a hotel and you get dressed in the bathroom.

You: I seriously want to smack you both! *you walk out the bathroom* I'm so glad this doesn't have a corset.

Sebastian: You still look as lovely as ever.~

You: *blushing* Well... um... Thanks.

Ciel: Are you ready?

You: Yeah sure. So where's the restaurant.

Ciel: Down the street to the left, its not fancy so everything is cheap.

You: Okay cool.

Ciel: *gives you enough pounds for a drink and one meal* Here, this should help cover for food.

You: Thanks for the allowance. *slight laugh*

Sebastian: If anything goes wrong just call my name.

You: Got it.

Ciel: Also try and act, less like yourself. Remember we are trying to get him to come to you. You need to act more like a lady, have more table manners, proper vocabulary and more importantly have an accent.

You: A British accent. Got it. *clears throat*

Ciel: Let's hear it.

You: *British accent* Ello governah.

Sebastian: Tone it down a bit.

You: Tis time for my tea and sweets? *British accent*

Ciel: Not bad.

You: Bloody hell! *British accent*

Sebastian: You're ready.

You: Good, now before I go. *you smack both Ciel and Sebastian behind the head* That's for using me as bait again!

Ciel: Ow! Sebastian why didn't you stop her hit!? *rubbing his head*

Sebastian: *rubs his head* My apologies my lord, she has a lot more strength than I expected.

You: I got more where that came from! *you put your fists up* Come on try me. Let's go! *you laugh and put your fists down* Nah I'm just playing.

Sebastian: *chuckles* Nice one. You should get going.

You: Right! Alright you guys will stay close by, right? *you grab your purse*

Ciel: Yes.

Sebastian: Yes, of course.

You: Okay cool. *deep breath* Alright then. I'm going to the restaurant, see ya there. *you leave the room and the hotel*

Sebastian: She really does hit hard.

Ciel: Your a demon aren't you, shouldn't hits like that feel like a feather.

Sebastian: Apparently her hits actually damage me.

Ciel: We leave in two minutes.

Sebastian: Very well.

You walk down the street and you enter the restaurant. Ciel was right it was pretty cheap but it somewhat reminded you of home. You walk in and you sit at a table. A waitress comes to your table and asks for your order.