Chapter 27 "Lobo"

Authors note: MY BABEH!! Yes that's my Lobo in that picture. I miss him so much. Gomenasai for being emotional but I am on my hulk days and I need chocolate. Natalie knows what happens when I don't get chocolate especially during hulk days. °_° Hulk smash! XD anyways here is a small chapter explaining Lobo *-* my babeh! Anyways enjoy. I do not own any or the kuroshitsuji characters, I wish I did! XD!
_________________________________________

You close your eyes and you have flashbacks of your loyal dog, Lobo.

~~Flashback~~~~~
You: Lobo, ven aca! Come here boy!

Lobo jumps on you and licks your face, accidentally knocking you over. You laugh and pet him on the sides and his ears.

You: Who's a good Lobo? Huh? Who's a good Lobo?

Lobo: *howls*

You: You are! Yes you are! *he licks your face* No, ah! Dog attack! Not the drool! Bleh!

You run around and play with Lobo until your brother calls you. The minute he said your name your heart dropped and you grew annoyed.

You: Now what!? Ugh!!!

Lobo gives you a confused look and you go inside the house with him since he is both an inside and outside dog. Your brother stands in the middle of the living room and seems pissed off. You walk and stand in front off him.