Chapter 24 "He cannot lie"

Authors note: Yo wazzup, anyways I just want to go give some shout outs to Aoba cuz bro I know you are reading this. Also shout outs to Hitoriyou, you know who you are XD and my best friend Natalie who is always there for me even if I don't have service. And thank you for giving me Kon! And Sebby shout outs to you to bro thank you for reading this even though you have a lot of catching up to do huehuehue! And Senpai, if you read this, big shout outs to you Senpai for noticing me since day one, you the real MVP!! XD anyways here's chapter 24 guys hope you like it! I do not own any of the kuroshitsuji characters, I wish I did!! XD!
_________________________________________

Tears began to leave your eyes and Reginald just laughed evily seeing you struggle. You wind pipe fully closed and you air completely shut off. You couldn't make a sound, you couldn't move, and worse of all your vision was gone. Everything was black and you felt like giving up until the door itself is sent flying into the room. It was Sebastian who came to your rescue, however he was covered in blood. His blood, he was wounded on his left shoulder.

Sebastian: Stay away from her! *he growled*

Reginald: She's basically dead anyways! *grins evily*

Sebastian: *runs towards him and grabs him by the collar* WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!?!?!

Reginald: *scared* I... I... She just collapsed I swear! *begins trembling*

Sebastian: YOU BLOODY BASTARD!! *throws him against the wall* IF YOU DARE TOUCH HER YOU ARE DEAD!!!

Reginald hit his head as he hit the wall and was instantly knocked out. Sebastian ran over to you and holds you close. You couldn't speak or move, as much as you wanted to, you couldn't. Sebastian was growing worried, no sounds or movements were coming out of you and your eyes were slowly closing. He then saw the white gunk and realized it was an asthma attack. He then remembers about your inhaler and knows you take it with you everywhere. He searches around your dress and finds nothing and your eyes fully close. He sees your purse and grabs it, scuffling through it, looking for your inhaler. Your heart beat began to slow down, you saw your life flashing before your eyes. Sebastian found the inhaler and puts it in your mouth.

Sebastian: Please hold on. *he pushes it two times* Please come back. *he pushes it two more times* Please!

Ciel comes running in with a gun in his hands. He sees Sebastian on the floor holding you close. He then sees the murderer on the floor knocked out cold. Sebastian pushes the inhaler two more times.