CHAPTER 1

A new reason I love Glee is how imaginative it is. What other show has:

1. A cat that can make a sex tape, smoke and do drugs!

2. Have a character as innocent as Brit, who still believes in Santa, Unicorns and Lepracauns (how ever you spell it!)

3. Have a gay guy be the sexiest character ever!

AND SO MUCH MORE

It also makes the viewers more imaginative!

Because of Glee I am much more imaginative, I even have a pet unicorn called Kurt. He is chestnut brown with a darker glossy brown mane and a silver horn. He likes carrots and sugar cubes as well as rainbows, he can gallop at up to 50mph and fly at double that. His fave colour is blue! And best of all because he is magic you can only see him if you believe! That means I can take him too school and when it looks like i'm stroking thin air and teachers ask what i'm doing I can say i'm petting Kurt my unicorn!

Also due to Glee me and @MsMorganH (CHECK HER OUT SHE'S AWESOME, AND HER FRIEND CorySeesYou THEY ARE BOTH GLEEK AND SUPER COOL!) spent some time today planning Klaine's wedding!

Glee makes the world a cooler place because it can make you see something ordinary, like a grilled cheese sandwich as a grilled cheesus and that is totaly awesome! (people do tend to give you weird looks when you start praying to a sandwich though!)

So because it's imaginative in an amazing way is another reason that

I LOVE GLEE