CHAPTER 5

Up next we have the national cheerleading coach champion, top 700 recording artist, and the only person to ever beat Blaine in a one on one sing of…Miss Sue Sylvester PhD.

That sounded a lot less weird in my head.

Okay Sue.

Well Sue has been one of the toughest opponents anybody has ever had to face on Glee but honestly she is another reason I love it.

Her vindictive spitefulness and her constant stream of insults are not only hilarious but highly entertaining. Her endless list of celebrity partners and connections, and her dominating presence are captivating. Her voice alone can strike fear into the viewer’s hear when they hear an insult come from behind Will in the halls.

Her ‘evilness’ is not the only reason she means so much though. It’s those rarer moments when she is truly helpful and nice and good to the Glee club, the moments when she’s helping Becky or saying goodbye to Quinn, or voting for the New Directions to win regionals.

It’s the way that even though she has tried to destroy them so many times, she is still responsible, in part, for one of their biggest successes.  

Sue Sylvester is a champion and she has helped the Glee club more than most people know, I kinda think she is a bit underappreciated.

I have not mentioned anything that she may have done in shooting star because I have not seen it yet and probably won’t for 4-6 weeks due to living in the UK. All I know is she had something to do with the gun. I don’t want to let that ruin Sue.

So let’s think of Sue the great woman she is. Who gave up her power to help Kurt, who dressed as Nicki to prove a point, and who helped the New Directions to a national victory.

Because of all that, Sue is another reason

I LOVE GLEE

THANKS FOR THE SUGESTIONS FEEL FREE TO LEAVE MORE. BUT I’M GONNA LEAVE BLAINE AND KURT TILL LAST BECAUSE I HAVE THE MOST TO SAY ABOUT THEM. SO WO SHOULD BE NEXT? XOXO